⍟ Author's Advice ⍟

Ok so I will try not to rant like heck so yeah~ Author advice in fanfics of yeah anime!

~*~*~*

Ok so the characters.

CHARACTERS ARE IMPORTAAANT.

When you have a character, make sure it has some sort of meaning to the book you are writing. If the character is just another bystander to do nothing, it's just not wroth time to make it.

If that character is not some sort of bystander, I suggest it has to do something to the main character. Like maybe a distant relative, family friend. Or maybe even a classmate.

And for me as an author, I give a twist to the person's characteristics.

For example: Yukanna Saka from Eleventh Curse. Her twist is that she is some eleventh Junchuuriki, and was part of the Akatsuki, and was the main reasons why the Akatsuki members know the location of the other Junchuriki in the five nations. She was also seemed to be nice, but shows that she doesn't care and has a bad attitude but covers it up by pretending things that she isn't.

And that's from a Naruto Fanfic.

When creating characters, the characteristics, personality and meaning to the story is best to do first. After you settle it, the name of your character of it comes next.

Usually in my stories, I always end up making someone die, since yeah. For me if it doesn't at least have someone dying it kinda makes it hard to understand, if the story is a bit depressing it will not make sense.

So when making a character make sure to have;

✔ Characteristics
✔ Meaning
✔ Name and reason
✔ What it has to do

And that's all you have to do to make a twisted character like Hanji--