Thirteen!

Thirteeeenn!

Charlie’s POV

I could hear a strange beeping noise and when I tried to open my eyes they stung from the bright light in the room.

“Your Awake!” I heard my mom sob. I turned my head to her and winced when my sister dived on me.

“Ow! What happened?” I said after I’d wrapped my arms around her and kissed her on the head

“You were in a car accident,” My mom said

“Where’s Holly? Is she hurt?”

“The police haven’t been able to find her”

“What?” I whispered

“She wasn’t in the car, but the door was open. The police think she’s been kidnapped.”

“Spencer.” I hissed his name through my teeth and then sobbed as I realized the girl I love is missing, and I may never see her again.

“It’s okay. They’ll find her, I promise they will”

“What if they don’t though mom, I can’t live without her. My life will be worthless.” I sobbed again and my mom wrapped her arms around me,

“Don’t talk like that Charlie, the police are going to find her and when they do, there gunna’ bring her back and then you two are gunna be very happy together.” My mom said as she rubbed my back soothingly

“I hope so mom. I really hope so.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So how’re you dude?” Austin asked three days later while I scraped every last little piece of Jelly out of the pot.

“I’m in hospital after my car was forced off the road by my girlfriends ex boyfriend, I was in a coma for three days, and now I have a broken leg, and 24 stictches in the front of my head. How do you think I am?” I snapped

“She’s my sister ya know. Not just your girlfriend. So stop being selfish and thinking you’re the only one going through this because your not. How do you think me and dad and my sister feel. We’ve lost everyone we love. Our mom’s dead, and now Holly’s missing, if anything happens to her, my dad. He won’t survive this time.”

“I’m sorry. I just feel so worthless. I’m stuck in here, while she’s out there somewhere with that fucker and he’s ding god knows what to her.”

“I know. I feel like that too, and I’m not stuck in here” He said then smiled a sad smile

“I miss her so much” He said after a couple of seconds of silence.

“I miss her too.”

“Don’t worry. We’ll find her.”

“I hope so. And when we do, she is not leaving our sights.”

“I agree.” Austin said

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holly’s POV

“Holly. Wake up,” I heard a girls voice say, I groaned and lifted my head

“Dokata? What’re you doing here?” I said

“I live here”

“What?”

“I live here. I’m Spencer’s sister.” She said and then a sad look appeared on her face.

“What?” I said “You were in on it weren’t you?” I asked my voice accusing and my eyes glaring.

Dakota looked down not meeting my gaze

“You have to understand. He made me do it.”

“He didn’t make you do anything. You could’ve said no! You could’ve spared me. I could be at home with my family. With Charlie. But I’m not. Instead I’m here, being beaten and repeatedly raped by your brother!”

“I’m sorry!” Dakota sobbed “He was threating to kill my boyfriend!”

I shook my head “Just leave me alone.” I said and got out of the bed and then headed towards the en suite bathroom.

-       TWO HOURS LATER –

“Baby, I’m home” Spencer said as he came into the lounge looking for me. I sat in the lounge with the TV on but not really paying attention to it, and with a book in my hand. “What are you reading?”

“Pride and Predjudice.” I said not looking up from it.

“Haven’t you already read that?”

“A few times”

“Then why are you reading it again?”

“Because it’s the only book I had in my hand bag the night you kidnapped me. I didn’t exactly have time to pack a couple of book before you grabbed me out of Charlie’s car and into, I presume, your big black van.” I said no emotion in my voice and not looking up from my book.

Spencer sighed.

“I’m getting sick of this attitude. I did it so we could be together. But I will get Dakota to go into town and get you some new books, and maybe some new films. Will that cheer you up?”

“No. It would cheer me up if you would let me go back to my family!” I said as I stood up “And quite frankly I don’t want anything from you or your damn sister.” I said as I stood up and stormed upstairs into the bedroom that Spencer and I shared and slammed the door shut behind me and dove on the bed sobbing into the pillow.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I am so sorry. I am such a bad writer! I should be uploading regulary. But im so bad. It seems like im always coming up with excuses but I promise im not, i'm just having a rough time with college, and then i'm getting more shifts at work, and then I have to have a social life somewhere, that I actually barely even go on the laptop. I am so sorryyyyyyy! But i will try and finish this story and Falling. If I'm honest there isn't much left for these two stories now. Hopefully they will all be done very soon. But again guys, I am so sorry i haven't been uploading, but everyone is welcome to post very harsh things on my message board to get me to post quicker! 

Anyways. If your happy with the chapter, vote, comment and maybe even become a fan. 

And for those who are already fans feel free to comment on whether you like it or not. Comments are appriciated 

:}

Au revior