Chapter Five..

Chapter Five...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"You - You had sex with my little sister?" Austin said in shock

I stared in shock as Charlie tried to explain. Austin wasn't having any of it and punched Charlie in the face.

"Austin! Stop it!" I shouted as I ran over to where he was and tried pushing him away from where Charlie was on the floor.

"You had sex with my little girl?!" My dad shouted as he flung his fist forward and it colided with Charlie's face.

"Daddy! Daddy stop! Please!"

"How. Dare. You!" My dad shouted as he kicked Charlie in the ribs. Tears were rolling down my face and I tried to pull my dad away from him

"Daddy Stop it!" I shouted as I continued to pull him. I pulled his arm and my dad stumbled backwards and I knelt down next to Charlie.

"Charlie? Are you okay?!" I said as I put my cold hand on his heating up face, he groaned and tried to sit up holding his ribs.

"Austin. I wasn't using your sister.. I really have feelings for her." Charlie said with a croaky voice.

"Your her teacher! She has a boyfriend!" Austin shouted

"And look at the state of her! He's a real nice boyfriend! He's agressive towards her, she comes home and to school with bruises on her face, her fingers myseteriously break. Are you really that blind to see whats going on between them?!" Charlie shouted and my eyes widened. My dad and brother turned their sharp look towards me.

"Is that whats been happening?!" My father said after a silence.

"NO!" I denied.

"Oh come off it Holly. It's ovbious. The way he  always demands where you are, and who your with, and that you come into lessons in tears. You can't tell me that your in love with him!" Charlie shouted suddenly mad

"Of course I love him!" I shouted "And he doesn't do anything to me. I'm clumsy. I've already told you." I was still shouting. I stood up off the floor and headed towards my closet.

"What're you doing?!" My father demanded

"I'm going to go stay with Spencer. Your all driving me fucking crazy!" I shouted as I pulled my suitcase out of my closet and started throwing in clothes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I knocked on Spencers door twice and Paul answered

"Hey Holly."

"Is Spencers in?" I asked not looking up to meet his gaze

"Yeah. Spencer. Holly's here" Paul shouted and Spencer came out of the kitchen, a dish cloth over his shoulder and a smile on his face

"Hey baby, whats wrong?" He said.

He's usually nice to me for a couple of days after he's made me cry alot.

"Is it okay if I stay here for a while? My dad and brother are driving me crazy!" I said

"Yeah sure come in baby," He said walking towards me and then pulling my suitcase in aswel. He then took my suitcase upstairs and put it in his room. He came back down the stairs a couple of minutes later a smile still on his face and then took my hand in his and pulled me into the kitchen.

"I tried making beef stew, but it doesn't look like yours." He said standing in front of the stew. I smiled and made a bit more gravy and added a bit more beef and started stiring it.

"Wow." Paul said when they'd dished up a bowl full of stew

"Mm. I agree." Spencer said and I smiled "Thanks baby," He said as his kissed me gently on the lips.

After we had eaten our food Spencer and I headed upstairs. Spencer lay on his bed then turned on the TV that hung on his wall. I smiled

"You mind if I have a shower?" I asked

"No baby, go for it." He said smiling. I smiled back and grabbed a towel and a pair of my pajama short shorts, I saw Spencers football jersey folded up on the futon chair that was next to his wardrobe, I smiled and took it into the bathroom with me, I put my hair up out of my face so I didn't get it wet, then I striped out of my clothes and got into the shower. I washed my body in mint smelling shampoo and then goit out of the shower, I dried myself off then put on some clean underwear and my short short pajama's and Spencers football jersey. I took my hair out of the bun and my hair fell down my back. I opened the bathroom door and leaned against the door frame my left leg rubbing the back of my right leg. Spencer turned to look at me when he realised I hadn't got on the bed next to him. I bit my lip as he rolled onto his side and raised his eyebrow. Lust was written all over his face and I smiled as I walked slowly over to the bed and stopped in front of him.

"Mmm," Spencer said as he pulled me on top of him on the bed then crushed his lips to mine.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay. I know the chapters are getting shorter but I'm struggling to think of filler chapters. So bare with me :)

Much love.. Vote, Become a fan etc..

If you want me to read your stories let me know. Much love :D:D