Suspicious Little Package

-Regular POV-

You pull up from the hug an look at Chris.

You: Chris I'm sorry. We can't be together. I... I'm with Justin. I know you don't like him, and I'll try to keep him away.. If you really are my friend you'd understand this.. Now we've been two months going fine, lets just keep it up.

Chris looks down, sighs, and looks back up at you.

Chris: Whatever makes you happy, I'll go with it.

His voice cracked and You hugged him to keep him from crying. He got up and wiped his eyes. You look at him.

You: you gonna be okay Chris?

Chris smiles a bit and nodded. You smile back and he tell you good night and closes you door.

*Marie POV*

I take my cellphone and scroll through my contacts.

Me: Christian, no. Daycare for Maxx, no. Hospital, nope. Justin yes yes yes that one

I dialed Justin's number and waited for an answer.

Ring

Ring

Ring

"What Marie."

Me: Justin, I'm so sorry about the kiss it was a mistake. I don't know what I was doing it was just me being an idiot. It'll never happen again I promise.

Justin sighed and answered me with a calm voice

Justin: It's fine. As long as it doesn't happen anymore.

I smile and lay back on my bed.

Me: I'm so glad to hear you say that.

Justin: oh, by the way, this is kind of off topic, something came in the mail for you today.

Me: oh really? What is it?

Justin: a little package, if you want then you can come over tomorrow and get it

Me: thats weird... i never ordered anything. But that sounds good to me babe.

Justin: Hm a suspicious little package. Okay well I'll call you in the morning, night love.

I hang up, lay back on my pillow, and look at the clock.

2:07 am

Well, time for bed.

.