Don't Cry Sweetie..

You get up and hug Christian tightly. He hugs you back and slowly rubs your back as you cry into his shoulder

You: Christian thank you so much. You're honestly the only person I trust.

You look at him with tears running down your face and he slowly wipes them from your cheeks as he looks through your eyes.

Chris: don't cry sweetie, he's gone now. He can't hurt you anymore. I'm sorry I never mentioned it I- I thought you knew...

You: it's fine.. I was so in love with him, I ignored any weird behavior because I thought he loved me back... I can't believe him.

You sigh and sit on his lap looking at him. He looks back and pulls the stray hair away from your eyes. You both sit there for a moment looking at eachother. Until Chris starts leaning in..

*Marie POV*

Chris starts leaning in.... Not Slowly but not quickly.. Then smacks his lips onto mine. I kiss back, reluctantly. Oh geez what am I doing... I can't kiss him... But lordy his lips are soft. And he's a really good kisser... Oh shit, what about Justin?!

*Chris POV*

Holy shit holy fuck holy damn

I finally kissed Marie. Wow she smells good. Is that creepy? She's a really good kisser, why didn't I do this sooner??... Oh shit, what about justin?

•Normal POV•

You pull away from Chris smiling but not noticeably. Chris was blushing like crazy. You kiss his cheek and sigh.

??: Mawma?

??: Marie.. what is this?!