I forgive you this time...

NEXT CHAPTER. 

.........................................................

Chris: You shouldn't be missing that bastard...

Y: Chris... He's not a bastard... He's your best friend and-

Ch: My best friend?? He screwed me over. I have no idea how you could ever miss someone like that.

Y: When. When did he EVER do you wrong Chris. To my understanding you and him were the best of friends. He didn't do anything to you.

You both started raising your voices.

Ch: he slept with Kirstie all those times! And even when I try to forgive him he-

You looked at him weird.

Y: Slept with Kirstie? He never slept with Kirsten, Chris.

Chris looked down for a moment then back at you and sighed.

Ch: he told me he told you....

Y: T-Told me what...?

Chris: I'll tell you the story....

•FLASHBACK*CHRIS POV*•

Today is such a bad day. I finally get off of work and thank god I get off early today.  

I pull in the driveway and see that Marie's car isn't here.  

I smile and remember this morning.

"Marie: Chris! Come with me, Nicky and Megs today!

Me: Can't, I gotta work half the day

Her: Aww pleases?!

Me: Pleases?

Her: My word! Pleases!

We both laugh.

Me: I'll see what I can do."

She obviously must've gone out with Megan and Nick.  

I walk in silently and as soon as I shut the door I hear Maxx's screams come through.  

I sigh and set my bags down and hurry up the stairs to his room. When I get in there I notice the door is completely shut, which it's always half open. 

I get into his room, pick him up, and calm him down. When I know he's completely asleep, I lay him down and go back downstairs.

Me: Kirstie? Babe?

Silence. So I call again.

Me: Kirst...?

I scan around the room and go through the hallways. Then I look over and notice the backyard nation door slid wide open. The sound of light giggles and small moans coming from it. I walk towards the door.

Me: Kirsten!

The closer I get the louder the giggling gets. Then I hear a quick gasp, and some mumbling. I peak over the door and see Kirsten in the hot tub by herself. Smiling at me nervously.

Me: Kirsten.. There you are. Maxx is in his room crying, why are you out here?

Kris: Just yanno.... Relaxing.

Me: where's Jason?

Kris: He's oh, somewhere?

Me: okay.... Are you alright

Kris: F-Fine.

I sigh and start heading back inside. I go upstairs and find the room a complete mess. Kirsten's clothes were on the floor and so were mine

Wait.

I look through the clothes

Me: I don't remember buying these... Or taking them out this morning, or really, anything..

I search through the pocket of the jeans and find Jason's wallet.  

Why was his jeans on my room's floor? So is his shirt, underwear....

Then it hit me.

Me: that bastard...

I get up and furiously make my way downstairs. It all made sense now.

Every bit of it. I get to the patio door and slam it open, to see Kirsten and Jason. Jason pulled up from kissing her neck and looked at me in shock. Kirsten did the same.

Kirst: Ch-Chris... I...

My anger is raging out of my body. Jason and Kirsten slowly get out of the hot tub.

*Five Minutes Later*

I don't remember much, but I know I was currently ontop if Jason punching him in the face over and over. Then I felt some grab me and crow me off of him. It was Ryan.

Ry: Bro chill!

I pushed him off and looked at Kirsten. All my anger left my body and tears flooded my eyes. How could she.

Me: how could you. To me, to Marie, to our son, and her kids! What the hell are you thinking?!

Kirsten was in the midst of her sobs while she tried to answer me.

Her: I'm so sorry Chris, I really am.

I looked straight to Jason

Me: And what do you have to say

Jason looked down trying to collect his thoughts. Then he looked at me wide eyed.

Jas: you can't tell Marie!

I looked at him in utter disbelief

Me: Are you really thinking she won't find out about this?! You really are gonna hide this from her?? Because as far as I know, she's the FIRST person I'll be telling this to.

Ryan sighed and looked at Jason.

Ry: Jason, tell her. If not, me or Chris will. But you're not keeping this from her. Kirsten, you should be ashamed of yourself. Marie gave you a place to stay and raise your child in a great environment, and you repay her by whoring around with her husband. I wouldn't be surprised if she kicked you out.

I wipe my eyes from the ongoing tears and look at Kirsten. I knew she wanted me to forgive her.... Then again, I have no choice. We have Maxx. He might be too young to understand, but I can't take him away from his mother. It's wrong.

I look away for a moment, trying to figure out what to say next. Everything's quiet for a few seconds. I look at Kirsten. God I hope I'm doing the right thing.

Me: I forgive you this time.....

Kirsten wiped her eyes, ran, and hugged me. I hugged back reluctantly, staring at Jason as I do.

•END OF FLASHBACK•

Chris:..... Since then, I've catches them time after time. I knew you deserved better and I guess that's what made me fall so in love with you....

You look at Chris with years in your eyes. He looks back with a sympathetic look.

*****************************************************

Welp there you have it! The next chapter is sort of in my mind. But here's this one. Thank you guys for reading so far! Comment and vote for the next one!