4 - Sweet Assassin

He spots you spacing out while staring at something he doesn't really care about. To be playful he sneaks up behind you and wraps you up in his bomber jacket. "Gotcha!"

A startled yelp escapes you as your body trembles and glances over. Seeing that it was that idiot american friend of yours you pout. "Alfred! Don't do that!"

He just chuckles releasing you. "Oh hey! Best idea ever, lets go on a trip!" He grabs your hand and begins to drag you down the street.

As fun as that sounds, you had other things to do and there were classes tomorrow.

Sadly you pull your hand from his grip making him stop. "What's wrong?"

"I'd really love to just up and go with you, but I have school tomorrow." You felt bad when he looks down almost heartbroken. "Hey Alfie I have a better idea."

He glances up curious.

"Let's go back to your place and play games and watch movies till we pass out." Most likely you'd fall asleep before him however he's okay with this.

Baby blues lit up at the idea as he once again drags you now to his place.

.
.
.
.
.
.

On the walk you two managed to pick up a couple things. McDonald's mainly but some soda, chips, candy, and some donuts...gosh he sure does eat a lot.

Up ahead two men with black suits and shades stood outside his home. America went into work mode sliding (Y/N) behind him as icy blue hues glare at the men. "What are you doing here?"

M1 spoke up while pushing his shades further up his nose. "We've come to inform you that you're friend needs to be taken in for questioning."

M2 makes a move to grab you from behind America. A quick snap noise was heard as he recoils gripping at his now broken wrist.

"Try touching her again and I'll kill you slow and painfully!" He wasn't threating it was a promise.

Alfred wasn't going to let them probe you for information that you knew nothing about. He's been working all this time to try and keep you seperate from this world.

You on the other hand were confused, why did these men want to see you? Why did Alfred know them? And how did he learn to break a mans wrist?

"What's going on?...please at least tell me that." You plead looking at the mans face.

M1 looks at his partner before back at the glaring assassin. "You never told her did you No. 11201?" He smirked at the visible anger rising out the other.

"Keep her out of this! Is there a mission or what? If not then leave you're trespassing!" Alfred wrapped an arm around you while pulling his gun from his hip.

Not sure what was going on still you watched you best friends fire warning shots. It was so fast you couldn't follow. All you saw were two wounded males.

M2 spoke. "We'll be watching you girlie."

With that they left back to their black car. You are more confused then a few seconds ago if that was even possible. "Alfr--" seeing his cold gaze watching the men leave scared you.

This man wasn't your Alfred.

He pulls you into the house and looks you over after locking the door. "You okay? Did he hurt you when he touched you?"

The american let out a sigh of relief when you shake your head no. His cold eyes soften slightly, all he was trying to do was protect you...seems his work life has bled over.

"Alfred who were those people? Why did they want me? And who is No. 11201?" You scratch at your head looking the other way. This was so much to take in.

A sigh escapes his lips as he ushered you to the living room setting the bags down. Once all settled he runs a hand through dirty blonde locks, "where to start?" He chuckled dryly.

He softens the air around him letting his guard down. "I'm an assassin, trained by some people who work for the government. I'm still young so school and a somewhat social life is an option of luxury I get."

Alfred could see the scared look on your face and knew this would happen. Lowering his head so his bangs would help hide his face he continues. "Paid to be a killer is basically what I do..and I like it. Feeling nothing. A monster really...but...I wanted to keep you out the loop because I care about you a lot (Y/N)." He shook his head and moves on.

"That number is my code that was given after I completed my first mission. They probably assume you know something about our enemy, the Russians because you're friends with Ivan."

Now while all this information was being spit out, you were afraid yes but something angered you. Moving close you slap both your hands against his cheeks making him look up surprised. "Alfred F. Jones you are NOT a monster! I think it's quite brave what you do and...and although I don't approve of you killing people, that won't stop me from being your friend!"

His eyes widen clearly expecting you to run from him, call him a murderer or something. All this time he was afraid of loosing you.

The male lifts his hands to hold yours over his face longer. "Thank you." He gathers you in his embrace tightly as his shoulders shook indicating his tears.

You silently held him letting your best friend cry.

Someone had to do that kind of job right? Suppose he was chosen.

An assassin who has probably killed dozens of men was crying and holding you. There was so much more to him than that job.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After he was done you tease him while poking his cheek much to his annoyance.

While he pouts you lean against his chest bringing a knee up to hold. "Alfred?"

"Hm?" He responds pulling you near while rubbing circles in your shoulder.

A familiar drumming in your chest resounds. It felt good this time. "I love you." You could feel his body tense, it was funny but if your friendship could be chipped by this then you'll just have to rebuild it.

"A-as a friend right?" He answered shakily. Were you doing what he thought you were?

(E/C) eyes looks up to meet oceanic blue. "No, I mean I'm in love with my best friend."

A fresh set of tears fill his eyes before falling, his smile grew wide. "I've been waiting a long time to hear that (Y/N)."

"I'm sorry to have kept you waiting." You smile as he leans down and connects your lips. It felt perfect, he tasted of coke and McDonald's but you liked that about him.

His tongue snakes over your bottom lip asking for access, which you grant. Tasting him as he dominates you felt your back hit the couch as he pulls away hovering over you.

"As much as I'd like to continue, I don't think you're ready." He chuckled seeing that you were quite flustered and out of breath.

With one final peck on your sweet lips he got cozy cuddling you up on the sofa. That night you both watched movies and fell asleep in each others arms.

He was your hero.

And he knew it.

No one could harm you without the worst punishment.

He'd kill for you anyday and bring you flowers after just to see you smile.

He'd be your sweet assassin.

*~(A/N: I think...I'll end it here. Maybe..idk. I kind of wanna get into Alfred having to go into work mode in front of reader but meh I like this ending. Maybe I'll add an Extras chapter. I'll think about it. Bye! )~*

*~(Tried to add another chapter but it went bad so this is the end.)~*