2 - Burgers & Chill

He returns with a bit of blood splatter along his shirt. "Another successful target eliminated." His piercing blue eyes were still dull and cold, he's in work mode. It takes a bit to get him out.

"Mmm..Alfie?"

And bam there it is!

He quickly zips up his jacket to hide the blood and turns smiling at you. "What are you doing up, (Y/N)?" He didn't think you'd be up at three in the morning.

"I woke up to get some water, and you weren't around." You yawn tired while rubbing your eye. He found you to cute for your own good.

Alfred calmed himself as he shrugs "you caught me. I was trying to clean up while you were asleep...but I didn't get to far." He lied.

A pout formed on your lips not happy with his sneaking. "We'll do it tomorrow. Alfred F. Jones get some sleep, from one friend to anoth--" unable to finish another yawn escapes.

The male chuckles nodding while turning you twords the guest room. "Yes yes, now go back to bed before you collapse. I promise to get some sleep."

After you were tucked in again he smiles. "Goodnight!" He leaves shutting the door behind him gently. A small sigh eacapes as he opens his jacket to peek at the now drying blood in his clothes.

While shrugging he retires for the night ready to do this again soon. The thrill was very delicious tonight.

.
.
.
.
.

By morning or well late morning you were up helping Alfred take down things. At the moment one of the streamers were to high up and you were struggling. "Just...a little more!"

Alfred was leaning against the doorframe watching your cute struggle. Okay so maybe he was looking at your ass to, but he's not gonna do anything.

He chuckled at your state and watches you turn around. "Let me help." Only took a second for him to reach above you to tug down the streamer and balloons with it.

"Seems this is the last of it..gosh your house is to big." You heaved a sigh not really sure how him and his two brothers could just live in this.

Wait, where were Matthew and Arthur? You saw them for a bit earlier then nothing. "Alfred where are your brothers?"

He shrugged while tossing the rest into a garbage bag and tying it. "Who know probably out drinking boring tea. Hey! (Y/N), lets eat some leftovers and watch Netflix! I'm starving, bro!"

If you could you'd throw something at the idiot. Why you fell for him was beyond you.

Your only response was a nod. After being friends for the last couple years you have gotten used to his hunger habits, some have rubbed off on you.

Like a bigger appetite. Nothing like his however you can eat a bit more after all the outtings for food.

"Whew, this place is way to big," plopping onto the couch in front of the large flat screen t.v. you felt tired. The american came rushing back with a plate for you and one for him of burgers and fries.

A goofy smile on his face as he plops down next to you. "Alright, how about we watch Superman? Or do you have something else in mind?"

It was always superhero movies with him and at times he'd let you pick something else. Like now.

An idea comes to mind as you snag the remote and flip to a movie. "Ah..hehe...you sure you wanna watch that?" You click play. "Yup."

.
.
.
.
.
.

You regret your life choices.

Air was very much needed right now. Poor Alfie clung to you after the first semi jumpscare. It was at the part where he was wandering in the dreamworld place. As soon as the red devil like creature shows he paniced.

"Whoa! Dude behind you! Nope nope this is to scary! Hold me (Y/N)!" He whimpers.

Honestly you were gonna pass out. "Alfred...to strong...turning blue." Slowly you felt him let go, only to tackle you in a hug again when the movies last jumpscare comes.

After a moment he grabs the remote and turns it off. "That wasn't so bad. I've seen scarier hahaha!"

He was such a liar. He held you for most of the movie.

Little did you know, that was his plan.

He kills people for a living, like some horrible movie could really get him. If any horror movie were to give him the willies they should watch something from Kiku's collection.

"I should be heading out Alfie, I have a few things to get for school tomorrow." You help him set the dishes in the sink then head to the front door.

As soon as you place a hand on the handle you freeze. A picture of yesterdays incident invades your mind, maybe it wouldn't be to much trouble to as for him to walk you?

"H..hey....Alfred...could you maybe..." No, you've taken up enough of his time.

He gives you a knowing smile when you speak. "The hero can't leave his damsel in distress! Lets go!"

His hand grasps yours as he leads the way on out.

He was your hero.

He knew it, but would he be forever?

*~(A/N: Short second chapter I'm sorry. I'll make the next one longer. Bye! )~*