No One Will Die

Clara was sleeping, River left the TARDIS saying she had some things to do, no one asked about it. The crazy woman with so much energy, like the brothers saw in the motel room, was now so quietly, spending hours without talking and just leaving the box without saying a word. Maybe she was feeling something, maybe she was afraid of what could happen, maybe she lost so many things in so many battles that now fight wasn't an option. The Doctor was doing something, surrounding by wires right below the center of the TARDIS and Sam was with him. Dean and Castiel were outside looking to the Big Ben.

"I had confused cases my whole life, danger cases too, sometimes I thought I would die and never come back. But this is new and I don't know anything about the statues of angels. And now the girl... who she's talking about? Save me? My brother? The Doctor?"

"Dean, you are the most smart guy I know, you told me so many things, everything I know it's because of you. If anyone will solve this case is you. First you need to know why they want you and Sam."

"The thing is... I think they don't want me or Sam... but they want you."

"Why me?" Castiel asked as calm as he was since the beginning.

"They feed on energy... you my friend. But if I'm right we are gonna save you. Sam is intelligent, that's why she gave the book to him."

"But how she knew I was an angel? I never saw her."

"Amelia."

River was behind them, with the book on her hands. She was shaking, her eyes were red, she was crying before talking to them.

"The girl with red hair that he lost to the weeping angels? What she has to do with this?"

"She wrote this book. Amelia Pond become Amelia Williams after the wedding. He doesn't remember, I don't know why. Maybe she knew what would happen and the only option was Clara."

"I'm still confused..."

"It's quite simple" Clara said leaving the TARDIS "Amelia has nothing to do with this, she just wrote the book, but the lady in the shop has everything to do with us. She's Amelia's granddaughter, I remember now, she gave me the book and asked if I could leave it in your car, she said a man would need it because an angel was in trouble and he would knew what to do."

"How did she knew I was in trouble?"

"I don't know, I swear to you. You're the man I need to save. Perhaps I need to give my life"

"No one will die today!" Dean yelled at them.

"I hope you're right. I can't lose more friends." said the Doctor next to the TARDIS.