Dude, we're not even in America!

The TARDIS does a unique sound, Sam and Dean have never heard anything like that and for some reason, for both, the sound brought hope, peace and a little of happiness.

The travel was faster than they thought, like a blink, Dean thought that it was like traveling with Cas but without the touch and the "no poop for a week". He looked to River, she gave a strange look to the Doctor but he was just smiling, since the first second they met him he was just smiling, like he was enjoying it.

"Home?" she asked.

"Well, not really home, of course, I can't go there, but this is like home." he said and then Dean saw, for a second, the big sad eyes. He was smiling but his eyes were sad, Dean knew that feeling.

He start thinking about what the strange man said "not really home, I can't go there" and he felt really intrigued with that, like almost he knew what the Doctor was trying to say. Maybe the Doctor wasn't a strange, maybe he was like him and that made Dean feel more safe.

"So where are we?" Sam asked interrupting Dean's thoughts.

The Doctor opened the door and the sound of thousands of people talking invaded the inside of the blue box. He and River came out while Dean peeked through the door and Sam waited inside. The older Winchester saw something that almost made him pass out. The giant structure in front of him was something that he had only ever seen in movies or books and it was, without doubt, higher than he thought, the architecture was frightening. Dean Winchester was looking for the unique and famous... Big Ben!

"Dude, we're not even in America!"

"What?" Both brothers came out and they saw the famous things in London. LONDON! Dean couldn't believe they were in London.

"Welcome to London! Almost my home."

"I'm not feeling good... Why are we in London? Where's Baby, Sam? I need my Baby!" Dean started hyperventilate, his hands on his knees, head down and eyes closed.

"Who's the Baby? Did we leave a baby alone?" the Doctor asked really worried and completely confused with the conversation.

"No! He calls Baby to his car."

"Oh, just a car..."

"Just a car!? Sam... where's my gun?" Now the Doctor was actually even more confused, for him a car was just a car but not for Dean.

A black Chevy Impala from 1967. It belonged to his father and now he was the owner of that beauty. Baby was like home, well, it's home for both, all the things they been through, the car had through with them.

"The car for him is like the Blue Box for you" Sam said and the Doctor understood even without any story behind the object. The TARDIS was the most important thing for him. Maybe Dean wasn't crazy, maybe he was just like him.

The Doctor started explain why he brought them to London. Since the day he left his real planet and decided visit earth that London is a special place for him, all the people he met, the people he saved and especially the companions, simple people with normal lives that left everything behind just to travel with him. There he is the Doctor, the savior. He needed to feel that way to win the war with one of the most evil creatures he had ever seen. But he didn't say that, just in his mind, he just told to Sam and Dean that everything they needed was there, he didn't like talk about his feelings, his home and the people he lost, especially people he lost in America because of the Weeping Angels. River knew it so she nodded and made a sad smile. Dean found everything weird, as always, and Sam was too focused on solving the case.

"So, what is that exist here that we don't have in America and you need it to save us from them?"

"You guys have the bunker, right? But we have the UNIT."

"Yea, lady, I still have no idea what are you talking about, okay? We don't know nothing about this so can you explain in English what is the UNIT?" Dean was really done with all the strange themes and names between the two new companions.

"The UNIT serves to investigate and combat paranormal and extraterrestrial threats to the Earth."

"So, kinda like the S.H.I.E.L.D?"

"What is that?"

"It's a thing with super heroes..." Sam started explain and Dean was in shock, his own brother didn't found a better way to explain what was one of the most famous creations in the fictional world.

"Did we need to fight them?"

"No, man! It's from a movie!"

The Doctor wasn't really convinced about the movie story, without doubt the two brothers were the most weird people that he has ever met and he met a lot of weird people.

"Men... Sam I see that you are a smart guy, can you help me with some things in the TARDIS? Maybe we will need them... for later." Sam nodded and followed River without taking his eyes from his brother.

While Sam and River Song were in the TARDIS, the Doctor started looking to the sky. Dean, without knowing what to do looked to him. Something about the whole story wasn't right, he knew that and he needed resolve the situation.

"Why are we in London?"

"I told you Dean, the UNIT..."

"Yea, I know, you have your own Nick Fury but I don't believe it. As far as I know you are the Doctor, the savior of the world? So why you need help?"

"Even the best of the best needs some help, Dean."

"Yea, maybe, that's why you have the lady, some help but nothing more, no one can help you more than yourself. You wanna know what I think?"

"Please."

"I think you lost someone in America, maybe because of the Weeping Angels, that's why we are here. I know that look..."

"What look? What do you know about losing someone?"

"More than you can imagine... The funny jokes and the sad eyes, the empty you feel inside. Who were them?"

The Doctor stopped looking to the sky and looked to Dean, he felt, with both hearts, that he could trust him.

"The Ponds. They were family."