Four (draft)

"Will, hi" I said breathlessly, "W-what are you- s-shouldn't you be at the party?" I rambled hopelessly, my cheeks turning pink.

Will smiled at me in amusement while I could feel Austin's gaze on me. My eyes widened slightly when I felt an arm wrap itself around my waist. I looked up to Austin to see him looking at Will with that calculated look where it looks like he's analyzing him.

"I should ask you the same, Elle." Will said, in amusement rather than accusation. "And who is he? Did you finally find a boyfriend for yourself Ellie?" He said as he glanced at Austin, who was still looking at Will.

"Oh! No! W-we're not-" I started but stopped when I felt Austin's hand tightening around my waist. "I-I mean- yeah, yeah, he's my boyfriend. I'm his girlfriend. We're together. Apparently." I said the last thing under my breath.

Thankfully, Will didn't hear it but Austin did, if his glare was anything to go by. I ignored it and introduced them, "Will, this is Austin." I gestured to him with my hand before pointing to Will, "Austin, Will."

"Nice to meet you, Austin." Will said with a kind smile. "We should celebrate this then. Come on, we'll go to my room." He continued as he walked towards a room.

"You guys go ahead, I have to make a call. I'll be right with you." Austin said suddenly and turned to me, wrapping both his hands around my waist to make it look like he's holding me like a boyfriend would hold his girlfriend and continued in a voice low enough for only me to hear, "Keep him occupied till I get the package."

I gulped and nodded, trying to avoid his hard gaze. Then he cracked a small but fake smile (which made me wonder, for a split second, what his real smile would look like), kissed my cheek (which left me flustered) and left, walking further towards the door we were walking towards, while I watched his retreating back, a pink blush gracing my cheek.

"You both really look like you're in love." Will said suddenly, making me jump and turn to him. I completely forgot that he was here. Then I processed what he said.

"Oh? No, i-it's not- I mean- I'm not-" I stuttered hopelessly, like I do when Will is around, making him chuckle in amusement, like he does when I stutter hopelessly.

"It's fine, Elle, let's go and wait for him in my room." He said and grabbed my hand- a little too tightly- and dragged me to his room.

The room he took me to was like the one the two buff guys took us to when I 'fainted', except it was a little bigger. I waited by the couch that was on the right of the king sized bed as Will went to the mini bar to the left to pour us some champagne- which is the only drink I like.

"So," he started, making me divert my attention from looking around the room, to his suit-clad back. "Austin. He seems like a nice guy. How long have you known him for?" He asked, still keeping his back to me.

"Uh- I- I've known him for- a while." I said, vaguely, making me cringe. I'm not a good liar, if you couldn't tell already.

"A while, huh?" Will drawled as he came towards me with two champagne glasses. He handed me one and, because of my nervousness, I drank all of it in one go.

I shouldn't have done that probably, because I felt light headed right after, making me shut my eyes tightly. When I opened them and looked at Will, he was looking at me with a worried expression. He reached for me as I felt the world tilt and the last thing I remembered was the warm feeling of Will's hands as he lifted me up and the sound of a door opening.

~~~~~~~~

I groaned at the pounding in my head and tried massaging it, but my hands wouldn't move. I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion and fluttered my eyelids open.

Looking around, I could hardly see anything but I knew I was in some sort of a room or closet or some small space. It also smelt musky.

When my senses finally came to me, I realised that at reason my hands- or legs for that matter- weren't moving was because they are tied up by a thick rope and my mouth was duct taped shut as well.

The sound of a door opening made me tense up. I looked towards where I heard the footsteps approaching and saw a pair of black boots and rugged jeans. I dragged my eyes up to see a very old looking man with blond hair tied in a pony tail and tattoos covering his hands.

"Glad to see you're finally awake, Princess." he sneered at me, making me whimper involuntarily. "It's time to go now." He said as he kneeled down and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder. 

I started struggling harder when I felt him walking; thrashing, kicking and screaming, tears forming in my eyes, but I pushed them down; now was not a time to be crying.

How did I even end up in this mess?

The man growled in frustration and threw me down, in the back of a black van that I hadn't even noticed.

He came right on top of me, grabbed my face and said, "Listen girl, if you don't stop pissing me off, things are going to be a lot harder for you, got that?"

I cringed at the horrible smell coming from his mouth and nodded weakly, pushing myself as far away from him as possible. He let me go with a smirk and shut the door of the van. He sat in the passenger seat with the driver and ordered him to start the van.

As the van began to move the only thought going through my mind was;

I'm so going to kill Austin.

~~~~~~~~

A/n: I'm not too happy about this chapter, but hey, it's a chapter.

Also, I want to keep the whole book in Eleanor's POV, but I'm thinking of doing Austin's POV for the next chapter, because it's kind of important to the book. But if i don't do the next chapter in Austin's POV, the things that will be revealed in it will be revealed later in the story.

Hmmm... Decisions, decisions. What do you guys think?

That's all for now folks.

All the love x

-Vivi.