Tuesday

I let out an involuntary sigh of content as I felt hands playing in my hair.

It is so nice to wake up on a Tuesday on a Godly hour that's not anytime before 10am.

Wait a second...

Hands playing in my hair?

I sat bolt upright in my bed, and by doing so, my forehead smacked into a chin.

I fell back onto my pillow holding my forehead.

I forced my eyes open and I saw Colton Steel sitting on my bed, holding his chin as a frown made its way onto his face.

I freaked out at the sight of him on my bed, and my flailing limbs caused me to push him onto the floor.

He dragged my comforter down with him, and I felt a rush of cool air on me.

"Ow." He muttered, now rubbing his butt.

"What are you doing here!?" I exclaimed, suddenly feeling exposed in my skimpy pajamas.

He stood up, composing himself. "I came over to see you."

"Yeah I got that part, but why are you in my room?"

Then my eyes darted over to my door.

Crap!

"What if my parents come in and see you!" I hissed, jumping up and running over to the door, locking it. "They'll think that we..."

He raised an eyebrow, prompting me to continue as a smirk danced its way onto his face.

I scowled, crossing my arms, but I quickly put them back at my sides when I realized the huge amount of cleavage I just showed him.

He looked over my body approvingly, smiling to himself.

"Stop staring at me." I scolded him, my cheeks turning as red as tomatoes. "Pervert."

He faked hurt. "Hey! My momma taught me to appreciate the good things in life, and boy do I."

I didn't have any words to say to him.

No boy has ever told me I was nice to look at.

It was actually kind of flattering...you know, as flattering as it could be with an extremely ho-average. An extremely average boy checking me out.

I saw mischief flash in Colton's eyes as he tried to hide his smile.

"What?" I asked.

He chuckled to himself. "Nothing, just...is it a little bit...cold in here?"

I gave him a look of confusion and his eyes darted down to my  chest for a split second, giving him away.

My mouth dropped and I had to hide my face as it got redder.

"You're such a pervert!" I yelled, grabbing him as I tried to push him out.

I'm positive he was just walking, because with the amount of strength I have, I couldn't have pushed him out if I wanted to.

"Hey! I can't help it, I am a boy!" He defended himself.

"You're sick." I spat, trying my best to seem angry so he wouldn't see my embarrassment.

Then I slammed the door in his face, sliding down on it.

I couldn't manage to keep the smile off of my face.

But still, why in heavens name didn't I wear a bra?

~

I walked downstairs warily to see Colton sitting at the dining table with my parents who seemed really intrigued my something he was saying, and then they all burst out laughing.