Chapter 6

I woke up to my phone ringing. I checked the time before answering and it was 10.

"Hello?"

"Hey! You still asleep?" it was Wesley's voice."

"Not anymore. What's up?"

"Nothing much. Want to come hang with us? Ill pick you up in around 20 minutes. Okay?"

"Okay. see you then." I hung up. I got a shower and got dressed for the day. I brushed my teeth and put on eyeliner and mascara. I didn't want Wesley to see me without makeup on. I don't know why, I just didn't. Then I sat down on my couch waiting for the boys when Kaili called me.

"Yeah?"

"Halle, me and Caspar are taking a break." Kaili said sadly.

"What?" I said surprised. "What happened?"

"I don't know. We just aren't happy anymore."

"Awh. Well, Im sorry. Do you want to go with me and Wes?"

"Okay. But, I won't watch the PDA between you lovebirds." He giggled slightly.

"Ah, shut up..." I blushed.

"It's true."

"Okay, well let me text Wesley and tell him that we are coming to your house afterwards."

"Okay. Bye."

"Bye."

After we hung up, I hurried and texted Wes.

Me: Hey, can we pick up Kaili after me? Her and her boyfriend are taking a break and she just really needs some cheering up.

DORK.(Wes): Oh, sure. Do you want to hook her up with Keaton? I know he has the hots for her.

Me: How do you know?

DORK.(Wes): Let's just say that he really likes looking at her. A lot. And I hear everything in his room and I can hear him saying her name.

Me: Thanks for that delightful image.

DORK.(Wes): No problem. ;)

Me: You here yet?

DORK.(Wes): Yeah we just got here. Come on out.

I shoved my phone in my back pocket and left the hotel, locking the door behind me. I saw the truck and gasped. Wesley was shirtless. I saw his V line and my eyes widened. He was so tan and had no hair on his chest. He looked sexy. I quickly swallowed, my throat instantly dry. He smiled and sauntered up to me and I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He was just so perfect. He finally stopped in front of me and looked down into my eyes, which were a dark chocolate brown. My heart sped up and it was like everything was in slow motion. He looked so beautiful. He finally bent down and kissed me slowly. I felt tingles all over my body as he wrapped me in his arms and I slid my hands in his hair. It was the longest and most passionate kiss I've ever had.

"Damn, Wesley!" Drew cooed and then whistled. Me and Wesley drew apart laughing. He looked in my eyes again and then kissed my forehead. He then took my hand and led me to the car where Drew and Keaton teased and chuckled.

"I thought you were going to suck the life out of her, Wes." Drew snickered and we all laughed.

"Very funny, Drew." Wesley laughed and slung his arm around me.

We took off towards Kaili's house and we chatted along the way.

"So, Keaton. I've been meaning to ask if you liked Kaili." Wesley said while Drew smirked.