Chapter 1

Wesley Stromberg FanFic

I was walking on the beach, the water splashing between my toes. I was watching people surf the waves. And saw a guy surfing a huge wave. He was doing good, then suddenly swerved and splashed face first into the waves. He was underwater for so long... finally I ran for the waves and started swimming. His surfboard was still floating and I looked around for him. "Hello? Where are you?" I swam a few feet then searched again. Suddenly, a head popped up and I heard laughing... it was the most adorable laugh I've ever heard in my life. He finally turned around and saw me and gave me a smile. "Are you okay?" I asked him. He hit the water pretty hard. "Yeah, I'm alright." His eyes searching my face... his eyes... they were the perfect brown color. They were a mesmerizing sight. I shook my head slightly to clear my head. "Oh, here's your surfboard." I said pushing it towards him. He caught it, not taking his eyes off of me, saying, "Thanks." I smiled and then said "Are you sure you are okay? You hit the water pretty hard back there." His eyes got big and he said, "You saw that?" I nodded. "Yeah, I bet it hurt." He nodded. "Whats your name?" "Halle." He smiled big. Oh, what a gorgeous smile... "That's a beautiful name." I smiled back. "Thanks." He looked at me still smiling. "Yeah. Well, do you want to walk around a little bit? Buy us lunch?" I smiled again. "Yeah. That would be great." We walked around, went and got lunch. And we sat down on the Peir. He was really close to me. His arm was touching my arm. My shoulder was touching his. We were watching the sun set, dangling our feet inches from the water. "So, are you new here?" I nodded. "Yeah, just moved here from Florida." "That's a nice place to live. Why didn't you stay?" I shrugged. "I just wanted to go places I've never been to. California is a pretty place. So I decided that I wanted to go here. Look around. See if jobs were available." He nodded. "Oh, and what's your name? I never got it." I asked him. "Its Wesley. But you can call me Wes." My eyes widened. "Wait. Your Wesley Stromberg? From Emblem3?" He smiled and nodded. "Oh my gosh, that's so cool! I'm a big fan of your inspirational music." He laughed. "Thanks. But, hey, want to hang out tomorrow? I'm going to be surfing again." I nodded. "Okay, see you then!" Wesley walked off looking behind him at me a few times.

*The Next Day*

I started walking on the beach and I heard my phone ring. I looked at it and saw my friend Kaili's name. I answered. "Hello?"

"Halle! Oh my god, its been forever since we've talked!" Her voice sounded raspy. And I heard a voice in the background.

I laughed. "I know right? Where are you at? I hear voices! Are you guys having fun without me? Because I am going to be seriously mad if you guys are. Oh, and how is it down there?"

"Its okay. I've met someone though..."

"Who?"

"This guy named Caspar. He is so adorable. I love his smile. His personality. His voice. Everything." I heard someone say "I am hearing you!" In the background. "What are you gonna do about it, babe?" Kaili giggled. Then squealed. "Caspar's chasing me! Got to go!" She hung up.

I laughed and put my phone away. And at the same time, I felt someone grab my shoulders from behind. I quickly turned around and saw Wes with two other guys who I recognized immediately.

"Halle, meet Drew and Keaton" Wes said. Drew waved and said "Hey." I was a bit speechless. "Hi." His abs were rock solid. They were just beautiful. Keaton was a little shy, though. His cheeks flushed a little and he said "Hey" and I said "Hi" back. Wes quickly terminated the awkwardness and said "Who's ready for some surfing!?" Drew caught his eyes with a girl and said "I'll pass. I got my mind stuck on a prize right now." And he sauntered off to the girl later on the girl went ballistic and almost fainted. She probably know who he was. And started taking pictures with him. Keaton said that he was just going to the pet shelter down the road to look at the cats. "So, I guess that just leaves you and me, Halle. Want to surf?" I smiled. "Sure."

*2 hours later*

I was on my knees. On the surfboard of course. I was trying to keep balance and I swiftly stood up and rode the wave. It felt like I was flying. Like I was free. Like I was-" I swerved and fell off my surfboard and hit the water. I tried swimming up for air but a pain hit my leg and I was drowning. This was it. I'm going to die. I started feeling calm as water filled my lungs. And then everything went black.