Jeff the killer x reader lemon Pt 1

You are walking home from f/n sweet 16 and your usual way was blocked because a murder had happened and police are going to investigate and hopefully find the killer.

Why do I have to walk through this forest. You said walking around a mud puddle your f/c dress illuminated in the moonlight making you look like a ghost with a dress walking around haunting people.

You could see the ending of this horror story until you trip and hear an object whizz by where your head was and into a tree followed by a silent "Damn it" and rustling you look at what was attempting to hit you and and find a black-handled knife wedged into the tree you pull the knife out looking at the design then the name Jeff carved into the handle it was pretty big that it took two hands to hold the blade in your grasp You were about to put the knife back when something grabbed you and pinned you down "That's MY knife sweet heart" A deep raspy voice whispered in your ear You couldn't see his face but you knew that he was male,had long hair,and cares about knives.

"Y-your Jeff" you shakily said not wanting to anger the person on top of you and could dominate you at any second
"Well I did say it was my knife" Jeff said irritated but slightly focused on something

"What are you staring at Jeff ?" You said e/c orbs shrinking in fear and curiosity.
"You~" Jeff said

To be continued
Thanks for reading my story guys