Chapter 4

Grace's alarm clock went off. It's now Tuesday. Has it really only been one day of the school week? She immediately sits up after she remembers that she has a date with Hannah tonight. She smiled uncontrollably. 'Today is going to be a great day, she thought. Grace jumped out of bed and went straight to the bathroom. She straightened her hair like usual, but this time but on a little more makeup and wore a sophisticated dress. Fortunately, she was a lot more on time today than she was yesterday, so she had extra time to get on her laptop and drink her morning coffee at the table. 'Why don't I do this every morning?'
When she was ready to leave, she put on her shoes, grabbed her purse and teaching bag, said bye to Goose and headed out the door. She listened to her favorite album on her way with the volume very high. Nothing could stop Grace from having an amazing day today. When she arrived, she found a parking spot and went inside the building. "Good morning Mrs. Baker and Mr. Jones!" "Good morning, Miss Helbig!" they said in unison. She walked into her classroom with six minutes to spare. Hailey was already in the room. Grace and Hailey were alone for a few minutes. "You look really nice today, Miss. Helbig," Hailey said with a smile. "Thank you, Hailey! How kind." Grace returned the smile and reached into her teaching bag to find the tests the students took a couple days ago. She was planning to pass them back today, but she decided to give Hailey's test back early. "You did very well on the test, Hailey. Great job!" She walked over to Hailey's desk and handed her the test. As Grace gave her the test, Hailey awkwardly tried to touch her hand as she grabbed the test. She apparently was not ashamed of her crush now. "Thank you, Miss. Helbig," she said, attempting to sound seductive, "I do anything I can for you." She winked at her and gave her a smirk. Grace felt very wierded out and was shocked to see Hailey behave this way. She kindly gave her a shy smile back and returned to her desk. A few minutes had passed. The bell was about to ring and most of the students were in the classroom now. 'That was so wierd,' Grace thought, 'Maybe since the rest of the class is in the room she won't do anything like that again.' The bell rang and the students were settling in. The announcements came on and while the students listened to them, she took attendance. A few minutes later, the announcements ended and Grace was ready to start the class. "Alright, class. How is everyone doing today?" "Good," the students muttered at different times so it sounded muffled. She looked at Hailey. Her eyebrows were raised and she gave her another smirk. She mouthed the word "great" and winked. Grace quickly looked away and tried to mentally recover from that. "Good! Today we are going to watch a video on the Dark Romantics. You will learn that- oops! I dropped my pencil." Her face turned a little red. She leaned over to pick it up. Hailey was perfectly in her line of sight when she came up. She was purposely being noticeable and staring at her ass. 'What the hell is going on?' she thought, 'this has to be a dream.'