Smut Smut and Smut

I'm sooooo sick! Coughing,sneezing, sore throat and stuffy nose!
But I updated just for you cuties! ;D
Enjoy!!!!!!!!

***Warning: Smut scene***
(You've been warned!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

✨✨ Niall's POV ✨✨

Zayn smiled and picked me up bride styled and carried me to his.. err our room and drop me on the bed. He was on top of me and smothered me with kisses. Each kiss filled with so much passion.

He was pulling on the hem of my shirt we pulled apart for a few seconds to take off my shirt. I then pulled off his shirt.

Zayn pulled away and looked at me "You sure Niall I can wai.." But I cut him off with a kiss. "I've never bin more sure about this" I said while crashing my lips with his lips...

Zayn moved to my neck and started to kiss my neck. He then found me sweet spot and started to suck on it causing me to whimper out a moan.

"I'm going to make you feel so good Niall" Zayn whispered in my ear with his husky, deep, BradFord accent while he bit down onto my earlobe.

I'm ready for this...

He quickly attached his lips on mine, he bit on my bottom lip asking for entrance.

Access granted!

Our tongues fought for dominance. Zayn obviously won.

My hands on his hips bringing him closer to me. I felt his semi-hard against my hard member.

Zayn detached our lips. He started to kiss my body. As he got lower and lower until he was at my v line. And in one swift move he was back on my lips.

Zayn arched his back and stated to unbuckle my jeans. Soon enough I was left in my boxers.

I pulled apart and started to kiss his neck trying to find his sweet spot while unbuckling his jeans. He started to moan. Found his sweet spot and started to suck on it lightly, then I bit down causing it to turn a purplish color.

"Now the whole world can know that you're mine!" I growled in his ear as I took of his pants. We were now both in our boxers.

I flipped us over so I was on top of Zayn.

I kissed his lips. I got lower.
His neck, lower
His collarbone, lower
His chest, lower
His abdomen, lower
I finally reached his V line and kissed on it softly causing him to whimper out in pleaser.

He was already hard why not tease him I thought.

I bit his boxer and pulled it down slowly with my teeth. Once it was already off I licked the tip.

"Don't be such a tease Niall!" Zayn moaned out. I looked up to him with a smirk in my face "I'm sorry... Daddy"

That seemed to make Zayn go crazy.
He flipped us over so now he was on top "I love it when you call me that, mayor turn on" I whispered on my ear as he pulled down my boxers. All I can see is lust in his eyes.

As Zayn flipped me over he look up to me an said "are you sure?" I nodded my hair furiously. He rubbed some lube in his fingered before he stuck one finger in. It kinda hurt. "It will get better soon" he said as he kissed my cheek. He then stuck another finger. Then another. So basically there was 3 fingers in me. He slowly took then out.

He looked at me once more before moaned out "please" once I said that he put his member in me. I tilted my head back as I moaned out loud.

"F..fas..faster p.please!" I screamed causing him to trust faster.

I wrapped my hand around my cock only to be slapped away and replaced with a tan hand. He started to jerk me off while trusting faster and released himself in me.

"Zzzayn... Zayn I'm about too..."

He then took his member out if me and put my cock in his mouth. I then released all in his mouth.

He swallowed and pulled apart "you taste good Babe" he said.

I then looked at his still hard member, I smirked "need help there" I said while pointing at his crouch.he nodded.

I then got on my knees and licked his length.

"C'mon Ni, don't be a tease" I smirked and took him in. He moaned while placing his hand behind my head and pushing me forward. I took him all in. Deep throat.

"Shit"

"Ni ima abou...." Was all he said before he realized.

I swallowed before I said "ye taste good too"

After our sexy times we decided to just lay down and cuddle naked.

I looked up to him and said "I love you" he looked down at me "I love you too" he said as he kissed my forehead.

*<•>*<•>*<•>*<•>*<•>*<•>*<•>*<•>*

So that was the Ziall smut scene!
Sorry if it was crappy/bad... But ya know it's my first smut scene. :P

The story is coming to an end... 3-5 more chapter left? :\

You know the drill! :)
COMMENT?
VOTE?
FAN?

→☃ ᏃᎥᎯᏓᏓᎦᎷUᎢ ☃←(*☆ω☆*)