First dates and Mistakes

✨✨ Zayn's POV ✨✨

I wake up to see my beautiful Niall and I snuggled up in the couch. I smile at him and kissed his forehead. Wow, I can't believe he is now mine!

I take this time to study all his features. His lips are partially apart, I notice a few freckles here and there, and his cheeks is still the same rosey red, just like the day I first met him.

His nose twitches a few times, and awe he looks like a bunny-rabbit! He has this cute little dimple in his chin.

Basically he's just perfect and he's my everything.

Maybe I should take him on a date. I know we started dating since last night, but I want our first day today!

It's settle, today we're going on a date!

I feel Niall move a bit. I guess he's waking up. Once he open his eyes he gives me one of his famous toothy smile! I smile back before giving him a peck on the lips and said "good morning love!"

"Morning Zaynie" Niall says

"Maybe we should get up?" I ask as Niall groans while he snuggle closer to me "You're so warm babe, I don't want to get up" he says.

"Okay then...I just our first date has to wait." I said while smirking.

Niall shoots his head up and says ''your taking me on a date?!" I nodded.

"Woo! I'm ready then, cause dates involve food yanno!" Niall says happily. I nodded my head and kissed his forehead. Wow, my babe sure can eat a bunch. But I love him!

I look at the time. 2:38 pm. Wow we must have fell asleep late eh?

"I'll take you out at 7. What should we do in the meanwhile?" I asked Niall

He thought more a moment before saying "breakfast?" He gives me the cute puppy-dog face. Who can say no to that? Oh wait I can! Aha joking! :P

I kiss his lips and said "Sure!" While getting myself up and pulling Niall up.

We're walking into the kitchen and I asked "whatcha want babe?" While Niall took a seat.

"Well..." He thought for a moment and said "I want for you to cook shirtless again" before sending me a wink.

"Is that your request, your rrrroyal highness" I said while rolling my tongue on the 'R' in royal and bowing.

Niall shook his head a no "with a side of pancakes with scrambled eggs" he said in a posh voice while clapping his hands together.

"Are you wish my queen" I joked while Niall glared at me. "I'm not a girl" he said while poking his tongue out.

As I took of my shirt I noticed Niall staring at me. After I took my shirt off I turn around and send him a wink. He starts blushing like a madmen.

Now it's my turn to be the tease. I put one of my fingers around my belt loop and slightly lower them down, showing of a bit of my V line.

I see Niall look at my lower region and he lick his lips before biting them.

I made a surprised face and hovered my hand over my lips before saying "Oops?" I hear Niall mutter in his breath "tease" and that made me chuckle.

After making the pancakes and scrambled eggs, I fed Niall his food and he fed me my food.... cause we're romantic like that! :P

After we finish eating and cleaning the plates, I see that the time is 4:09. About 3 more hours till our date!

"So Nia... Niall?" where did he go? As I walk to the living room I see a small note on the little glass table. I picked it up and it said

'I like to play games,
I'm sure you like to play games.
So I decided to play hide n' seek without your permission....
Cause I'm a bad boy
Come find me and give me my punishment ;)

~ Ni ❤ '

Oh so he want to play like that eh? "Oh Niall babe! Come out, come out wherever you are!" I say with the most sweetest voice I've ever done.

I walk up the stairs and go into his room thinking he'll be there. But no, everything looks untouched.

I look under his bed. Nothing!
In all the bathrooms. Nothing!
In my room. Nothing!

I mentally pout and say I don't like this.

I search in the kitchen, and still Nothing!

I sat on the couch and yelled "Ni, I give up! I don't like this game!" With a hint of failure in my voice.

I hear something fall behind me and I turned my head a 90 degree angle. And I see nothing.

As I turn back around I'm face to face with a smiling Niall. That scared me so hard I moved back causing the sofa to move slightly back, while Niall just fell on the floor laughing like a maniac.

"Babe! That wasn't funny, you scared the shut out of me!" I said while crossing my arms and pouting like a 5 years old not getting want they want.

Niall gets up his face is all red while he looks under me. "I don't see no poo" he says. Ohh.. trying to get smart with me, I see.

I looked away as he said "awe, heehee, I'm sorry" I still ignore him.
"Awe c'mon I'm sorry babe" I still ignore him. "I'm sorry! I'll do anything for you to forgive me!" He says. I smirk before saying "anything?" Niall nodded again. "Take off your shirt!" I said.

"Oh umm...you see here..." But I cut him off. "Nope, you said anything and I want you to take of your shirt. I want to see that mouthwatering body of yours." I said while Niall was blushing. "Okay" he whispers as he take off his shirt exposing his body.

I wolf whistle causing him to blush even more!

<•>*<•>*<•>*

It's already 7:04 and I'm hear waiting for Niall. Wow and I thought I took long, I guess I was wrong.

"Niall babe! Are you ready yet" I yelled.

"Yeah." He says behind me, and can I say he looks fuckable!

I go closer to him and whisper in his ear. "I'm glad I waited, you just look" I pause and scan his body once more before saying "fuckable"

He blushes and says "I would say the same to you, but... that's you everyday" now I'm blushing.

I guess Niall is pleased with what he made me do cause he started to chuckle while smirking.

"Alright let's go!" I said while opening the door to the house and closing it. I check once more if all the lights are off. Alright it's all good, we can go now.

<•>*<•>*<•>*

As we arrived to the restaurant Niall gasps. "Are you sure about this place? It looks pretty expensive."

"Don't worry babe! I'm the one who asked you and I should be worrying about the bill" I didn't give Niall a chance to respond as I got out the car and got him out too. I closed and lock the doors.

I feel as if I'm being watched. I ignored the thought and walked in the restaurant.

We had to wait a minute cause I didn't make a reservation. Luckily it didn't take long to get us a table.

As Niall and Zayn take their seat a waiter come up to them and asks Zayn "what would you like sir?" Zayn thought for a moment and said "can I have the special?" The waiter nodded before turning his head to Niall who was in deep thought. "And what would you like, cutie?"

Did he just call my boo, cutie? That blond hair, blue eyed cutie is MINE! and only mine! Oh hell no! I was about the throw down until I heard my beauty speak up

"Can I have the steak with potatoes?" He says as the waiter nodded and winked a Niall.

HE DIDN'T SEE THAT?!

"Niall!" I said irritated. "Huh?" He asked confused? "Don't you see? That guy was flirting with you!"

"Oh I'm sorry!" He says "I thought we was just being nice to me, besides your the only one I see." He says while leaning in for a kiss. I obviously kiss back.

I sighed "I sorry Niall, I just get easily jealous." Niall laughed and said "it's okay babe! Anyways you look hot when you're jealous." With a smirk.

As our food came we ate right away. We had an amazing conversation about story's of our past and new facts about each other.

This meat. I haven't taste this kind of meat. "I have never tasted this meat. I wonder what kind is it" I ask.

Niall chuckled a bit and said "why don't you ask the waiter?" With a hint of amusement in his voice.

I rolled my eyes and said "Never in a million years." (A/N: get it? Heehee!)

"Fine than let me taste it" he says.

"Do you really want to taste it or is it cause you ran out of food?" I said. "Ehh a little bit of both" he said as I fed him the meat.

"That's pork" he said.

My eyes widen before saying "p..pork? As in pig?" He nodded. Suddenly I feel the food coming back up. "Excuse me" I said to Niall before I ran to the bathroom to throw up. I hear someone open and close the door.

That someone opened my stall and started to rub my back. That's how I know that was Niall.

"I'm sorry I ruined the date" I say. "You didn't ruin the date!" He says. "Yes I did, I can't eat pork because of my religion."

"Babe! It's okay. I may not have any experience but I know that if they had fun it's a date, and I hade fun" he says. "Really?" I ask as he nodded.

"Alright let's go home" He says. I shook my head a no "can we go to the park with the little lake and watch the stars? Niall ask. "Okay babe, as long as I'm with you."

We quickly walk to our seat and leave money. Enough to pay the bill.

We walk out with my hand around Niall's waist and his hand around my neck. But I still can't get over the feeling that I'm being watched. As we drove to the park I saw that it was still opened. Goodie!

We walk to a tree near the lake and sit under it. Niall's head in my chest and my hand around his shoulder. We are looking at the stars and pointing at the stars. Can this day get any better?

As we arrived home it was already 12:47 pm. Wow it's late. As we was about to go to sleep in my bed I whispered in Niall's ear "I love you Niall" he quickly responds "I love you too, Zaynie"

✨✨ Unknown POV ✨✨

I was secretly watching them on their date. Taking pictures and videos of them. Mr.Malik and Niall Horan on a date. I always knew their was something more.

I laugh and say 'I cannot wait for school on monday to use this against Niall' to myself

<•>*<•>*<•>*<•>*<•>*<•>*<•>*<•>*<•>

Oooooooh snap! Who do you think is the unknown POV?

What do you think about the Ziall date?

What will happen to Ziall on Monday?!

So many questions to answer!

Stay tuned for more!

I updated from my phone cause my laptop was in use at the moment. x

COMMENT?

FAN?

VOTE?

<•••ᏃiallᎦmut•••> ♪( 'θ`)ノ