Rejection and Confessions

[Rejection and confessions]

✨✨ Niall's POV ✨✨

It is almost the end of the day and I havnt talked to Liam all day. Not after that little incident.

***** RRRRRIIIIINNNNGGGGG*****

Oh thank god school is over and a Friday!! Woohoo!! Eat till I sleep.

As I was walking out of the school I see Zayn waiting for me outside of his car, smoking.

Oh god he looks so fucking hot. What can I do to make him mine?

He waves at me and I wave back. As I was walking towards him I hear someone call me.

"Niall." I turn around and see Liam.
"Can..can we talk?" He ask nervous. I nodded.

I look towards Zayn and give him a single for him to wait a few minutes. He nodded.

"So..err...what you want to talk about?" I ask.

"About...uh.. you know the kiss." He whispered the last part to himself but I caught it.

"Oh. Um I didn't mean to. I was going for your cheek but you turned your head at the last minute." I say

"Yes I know but, I felt something Niall! Something I never felt before."

"I... Um don't know what to say?" I said but it came out more of a question than a statement.

"You do t have to say anything just listen." I nodded.

"When you kissed me it made me realize I'm attracted to boys than girls! I felt something. After I left I stayed up all night thinking about it. You should know that back in the adoption center I've always liked you! I thought it was a faze, that ill get over you. And I did when I left. But when I saw you again all those feelings came back" Liam explained.

I was shocked then I asked "what... What are you trying to say?"

"I ask of you, Niall Horan...to be my boyfriend?" Liam asked with

"I...I... In sorry Liam but I cant. I'm interested in someone else." I said truthfully. I was interested in someone else, and his name was Zayn.

Yup I finally stopped being denial and faced that I actually am in love with Zayn.

As I was about to walk away, when I felt Liam grab my wrist and put his lips on mine.

He grabs my hip with his spare hand and pulls me closer. Almost everybody part of his was touching mine! Even our manly parts!

I tried pulling away but he was stronger! I started to tear up a bit. Until he finally stopped.

"Oh shit! No, Niall I didn't" I cut him off by saying "No Liam save it!"

I ran back towards Zayn. He looks kinda mad and... jealous? No he can't be. Can he?

I ran towards Zayn and tackled him in a hug. He hugged back and rubbed my back.

I pulled back and said "sorry, I just needed a hug now" with years still steaming down.

"It's okay, would you like to talk about it? He asked.

"Later"

As we was driving home I noticed that Zayn was stilling looking angry. I decided to save it for later.

As we arrived home, Zayn ran up to his room and locked himself. I wonder if he's okay.

After I took a shower I walk out of my room shirtless, because well... all my shirts a being washed at the moment.

As I walk past Zayn's room. I hear crying and crashing of objects being slammed to the wall.

I knocked once. No response.

I knocked again. Still no response.

So I just walked right in, and lets just say the scene was not pretty. Zayn was shirtless and crying in the corner.

"Err... Zayn are you alright?"
Well duh he's not alright he's crying. Think Niall think!

Ok brain, don't have to be mean! :(

Sorry .-.

"No Niall I am not!" Zayn yells.

"Would you like to talk about it?" I ask.

"No Niall! There is nothing to talk about! I'm just jealous! Jealous of you kissing Liam! I'm hopelessly in love with you Niall! I love everything about you! Not one flaws on you." He yelled but getting lower and lower as he continued.

I was shocked! That Zayn actually loves me, like the way I love him!

I couldn't help but run up to him and strangle him in a hug!

"Yo...you're not mad at me?" He asked.

"Why would I be mad at you? I love you too!" I said while looking up to see his eyes sparkle with happiness.

"Really?" I nodded and replied "really."

We stare into each others eyes for a while until he started to lean in. I closed my eyes and started to lean in as well.

Soon enough his lips touched mine and as cliche as it was I felt sparks.

Soon enough he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He swiped his tongue on my bottom lip. Me being the tease I am didn't allow him. I feel him smirk at the kiss and mutters a tease in his breath.

So he started to roam my body with his hands, soon enough he started to rub my thighs. He was an inch away from my crotch and I opened my mouth a bit.

That have him easy access to poke his tongue in me. We fought for domain. He obviously won.

This was so wrong, yet felt so right!

As he starts to unbuckle my belt. That where I draw the line. See here I'm still a virgin, and as much as I want this I can't cause I'm just not ready for this.

I pull apart and see see his eyes are darker and full of lust.

"Zay...Zayn... I... I'm not ready for this." I say while I start to tear up a bit.

Zayn's eye color return back to its his normal Hazel color.

"Omg, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to try and take it to far." He says while kissing my forehead.

I smile and say "it's okay." He smiles back.

"Niall, will you do me the honor of being my boyfriend?" He ask

"Yes!" I practically yelled. I see Zayn go into if me and kiss me. As we both pulled apart for air, I look up to his eyes while blushing and say "your lips are so soft" while touching his lips. (A/N: Now look at the picture on the side!! You won't regret it!!)

He kisses my finger and says "Thank you babe but not as soft as yours."

"Yah hungry?' He ask. I nodded as he picked me up the floor.

~~~~~

After we ate dinner we decided to stay up late and watch movie. During the middle off the movie I fall asleep while I'm snuggled up to my Zaynie!
Yes!! I can finally call him mine and I'm his.

✨✨ Zayn's POV ✨✨

It is the middle of the movie and Niall already fell asleep. I take out my phone and take a picture of him.

Awe he just looks to cute and innocent. I turn of the TV and snuggle even closer to MY Niall! No one else's but mine! I'm very protective over the things that are mine. Especially over my love, Niall.

❤❤❤❤❤

OMG Ziall fluff with a hint of almost smut!

I was going to post this tomorrow but I was like nahhh!! I'll post this today! Your welcome cuties! :D

So there is no Niam...
[chorus of Boo's]

Buuuuutt.... There are going to be some parts of jealous Zayn
[chants 'Yaaaay!']

And.... DRAMA!!
[dramatic music] Dun, dun, DUUUNN!!

I'll try and update again tomorrow! :3

In the meanwhile why don't you...

COMMENT?

VOTE?

FAN?

• ᏃiallᎦmut ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆