Falling chapter fourteen

I blinked my eyes a few times, not knowing where I was. I glanced around. "Hospital room" I murmured to myself. I tried to sit up. Everything hurt. I had a throbbing headache, my chest felt like it was going to explode, and I think Im on my period. I hadn't showered in about two months. I had acne and greasy hair. I just wanted to shower. I closed my eyes and opened them. I didn't feel any better. A short, cute blonde walked in. She had shoulder length hair, and was very pretty. "Oh, miss Hooper! You're up!" I raised my eyebrow "Uh, how long have I been asleep?" I asked. "Two weeks." She said like it was no biggy. My jaw dropped. Two weeks? What kind of medicine did they give me? Se noticed my reaction and then explained that I was in a small, non-life threatening coma. Her eyes widened with panic, and then excitement. "Oh! That reminds me! You have a visitor!" She shuffled out of the room. Wow, she was nice. I was waiting for my mom to come bawling into my room, but someone else did. He was wearing sweatpants and an old t shirt. It seemed familiar. His eyes puffy, and rimmed red. He looked like he hadn't showered in a few days. "Molly!" Sherlock cried. He practically ran to me. Before I could say anything, he gave me the biggest kiss ever. I put my hands on his upper arms. He was throwing himself into the kiss. Understandably, of course. He finally pulled away. "I've missed you." He whispered. "Yeah, I can tell!" He looked at me and laughed. He stopped laughing. We both just looked at each other. "Molly" Sherlocks tone was coated with fear. "I love you." His voice shook. After a few seconds his face paled. "Molly, I'm sorry it's okay you don't have to-" didn't he know that I was completely in love with him? "Shut up." He looked at me confused. "Molly, I-" "Sherlock, shut up!" I adjusted myself so that I was sitting up. "I'm more than in love with you. I've never had this before. Without you I'm nothing." He closed his eyes, took a deep breath in, and smiled. He started laughing. He opened his eyes and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. "Ehem." Sherlock snapped back. We sat there like teenagers being caught in the act. I wanted to slam my face into a wall. Sherlock was still holding my hand. "Yes?" Sherlocks deep voice purred. Of course, he was cool, calm, and collected. I, on the other hand, was flustered and nervous. She shook her head, dismissing what had just happened. "I'm here to give miss Hooper her medicine." She smiled. She made her way to all of the tubes connecting into my body. She searched for the right one, and then stabbed the needle into it. "This medicine will make you drowsy and loopy. You should be asleep in 5-10 minutes." She shuffled out. After a few moments Sherlock broke the silence. "Well, i'll just sit here while you sleep." He sat down. "Noooo!" I whined. The medicine was starting to take affect. He raised an eyebrow at me "Oh?" He looked down at me. "Then where would you prefer?" I patted the bed."Snuggling with me." I smiled. "Snuggle?" He tested the word. "Hmm, I don't believe I've ever 'snuggled' with anyone." He stood up and made his way around. I let out a tired "Yay" and made room. He shuffled out of his sneakers, and lay down. I covered him with the blanket. I wrapped my arms around him and he put his around my shoulder. I nestled into his chest. "Sherlock?" I looked up. "Don't dip your feet in the bed pan." He laughed. "I'll try." My eyelids became heavy, and my world grew dark. I fell into a deep sleep.