Falling chapter eleven

Sherlock has yet to tell me what Moriarty did that night. It had to have been horrid to put Sherlock in such a panic. I ate the packed lunch Mrs.Hudson made me. She always says "I'm not your house keeper, love." But I think with Sherlock her motherly instincts takeover. Sherlock said I couldn't go out for lunch, not that I get any offers, so it wasn't too heart breaking. I finished my ham and cheese sandwich, and got back to work. It was around 9 o'clock, and boy, was I exhausted! I pulled out my smartphone, and texted Sherlock. "I'm ready when you are :)" I hit send, and grabbed my jacket. A 'ping' from my phone told me he had answered me. "I'm right outside." I hit 'reply' and texted: "Okay. I just need to lock up, I missed you" I hit send, and almost immediately got a reply. "See you then." I decided not to text back. I fixed myself up with a little more lip gloss and mascara, and proceeded down to the ground floor. I put on my jacket, and waltz outside, locked the door, and turned around. Sherlock wasn't there. I called his name, and looked around. Not only was he not there, but the entire street was empty. "I told you I would get my revenge." I whipped around. There stood Jim Moriarty, his face mocking me. My eyes widened, and mouth opened to inhale a sharp breath. "Leave me alone." I growled. He stuck his lower lip infront of his top. "Are you going to cry?" He cackled maniacally. Then it hit me. "Where's Sherlock?" I angrily whispered. "Oh, sorry" he stuck his pointer finger behind his ear and bent forward "sorry I couldn't hear you, could you speak up?" He mocked. "Where's Sherlock?" I said louder. "WHERE IS HE?" I yelled. "Oh, it's not him I want," he stepped forward "it's you." He snarled. Thank god I was wearing sneakers. "Get her." He commanded to no one. Two buff men stepped out from behind the corner, looking blood thirsty. My eyes widened, and I took off. Running with all I had. I couldn't breath. Normally, I'd be on the ground cursing, but for some strange reason, my legs were carrying me. I took a turn into an alleyway. It was a dead end. I spun around. God, they were fast. One pulled my arms behind my back, while the other one held a cloth soaked with chloroform to my mouth and nose. My vision got hazy, and then I passed out.