Chapter 7

Heyyyy I pause this story before because I couldn't think of anything to write. Well yeah I finally did something I think tell me that you think.

--------------------------------------

  just hate this why does it have to be like this...I look down as saw I was still wearing my shoes I guess I was in a hurry. I took of my shoes and headed straight towards my room, leaving my shoes on the floor 

"Hey, Alice where you going?" Alex asked curiously.

"What does it look like to you? Of course I’m heading to my room."

 "Oh..."He turn around as he was about to walk and turn around like I turn into a monster "WOAH! Wicked hair Ali."

"Shut up!"

"I never knew you’re interested in dying hair"

"So did I, can you leave me alone now?"

"Of course not, my Al got blue hair! Does your know about this"

"OH MY GOD ALEX! Can you leave me alone?"

"Sorry Al. Guess that's how much I love you. I just need to talk to you till the very last minute."

I blushed "Ughh..." I moaned.

"Ha-ha Ali, your way too cute. Sometimes I feel so lucky to protect you." as he passed me a wink.

"Leave me ALONE!"

I ran into my room, sometimes I wish he was my brother. That ways I would get less flirting from him. He isn't my real brother at all. I don’t really know why he's here, since he was older than me and no one would tell me the past. He called me his al what does that mean? I smash myself on to my bed I was really tired. Was I in love with Jeremy? This is was insane, first day here and I'm in love?

------------------------------------

The next morning my head was dizzy I couldn't walk straight. This was going to a long day. I started to get ready for school.

"Al are you ready?" Alex yell as he barge into the room while I took off my shirt.

"ALEX!" I scream as I cover myself with my bed sheets.

"I'm sorry... I didn't see anything, but your shirtless body," he promises.

"ALEX! I hate you!"I said as I felt my face get red

"Chill..."

"GET OUT!"

He left the room just as I told him. He's such a butt hole. I looked around my room looking what so wear. I looked around my room and got my red Hollister T-shirt and my black skinny jeans. I grab my light purple Jan sport book bag and met up with my brother downstairs. When I got there he face got red.

 "Butt hole" I whisper and shoved my book bag to him.

 "You want me to carry this, Al?" He asked, while he was looking at me with a puppy face trying to escape what he did to me.

 "Hell yeah for what you did!"

 He didn't say a word and just took my book bag and we started walking to school. I was still mad at him for going into my room without knocking. Alex was more like a best friend than a fake brother. Well maybe he is, I grew up with him, and we did everything together...

"Alice what happen to you yesterday?" Miffy ask as we got our books from the lockers. "What happen to your hair?"

"N-nothing" I closed my locker and walk towards my homeroom knowing that Jeremy might be around the corner. I prayed hoping he wasn't there. From what happen yesterday I don't wantto talk to him. I rushed into my homeroom class and sat down at the back of the room.

"Boo" A voice screamed out from above. I got scared and tried to hide myself behind the closest person next to me.

"Um.. Alice what are you doing?" Jeremy whispered.

"Huh?" I looked up and saw the person who I was hiding behind was Jeremy. My face immediately red. 

So what do you guys think about Alex?

What do you think would happen next?