Chapter Three

• Dedicated to Cecilia Sze

When I got to AP english there was I only saw three people there, I was finally early to class. I sat down in the middle where none was there. One by one students came in and filling up the seats. The one person came in and had caught my eye, it was Jeremy. He came in a rush his wavy light brown hair had covered his eyes when I saw him enter. I wasn't paying attention to what he was wearing before; I was in such a rush. He was wearing baggy pants, a blue T-shirt and he had a smile to die for. He went over to the empty seat that was next to me. Why would someone like him be in AP English class? I thought cute people wouldn't be smart.

I guess what I was wrong. I grab my pencil and wrote the heading down. I looked at the board and it wrote big red dry erase markers, her name it was Mrs. Stevens. I felt a buzz or should a vibration in my pocket. I took out my phone and made sure no one was looking. It said 1 new message from a number I never saw before. I wonder who could have wrote that message they were so rude too.

WhenI got to AP english there was I only saw three people there. I sat down in the middle where none was there. One by one students came in and filling up the seats. The one person came in and caught my eye, it was Jeremy. He came in a rush in, his wavy light brown hair had covered his eyes when I saw him enter. I wasn't paying attention to what he was wearing before, I was in such a rush. He was wearing baggy pants, a blue T-shirt and a smile to die for. He went over to the empty seat that was next to me.

Why would someone like him be in AP English class I wondered. I grab my pencil and wrote the heading down. I looked at the board and it wrote big red dry erase markers, her name it was Mrs. Stevens. I felt a buzz or should I say a vibrated in my pocket. I took out my phone and made sure no one was looking. It said 1 new message from a number I never saw before. I wonder who could have written the message they were rude too.

"Wassup clumsy Alice?"The message had written.

"Who is this?" I wrote back to the person, it took a while for them to reply to my text.

"Wow Alice, ur clumsy and now forgetful?"

"I don't have ur number saved thtz y & did u even get ur number from me"

They reply a several minutes later after Mrs. Stevens left the room to check on something.

"Was this person in this class right now?" I wonder. I looked up and saw everyone texting "who could it be?" I thought

So it was Jeremy. I looked up at him and he was smiling at me "Oh...Miffy gave u my number, she shouldn't do that -_____-"

"Whats with the face?" It wrote back.

"Class is almost over ttfn"I wrote to him.

"Ttfn?"

"It means ta ta for now" I wrote to him

"Aw, it was starting to become a chat. Way ta go at destroying the chat. Meet me after skool k?"

"Um.. we'll see"

I put my phone back inside my pocket and looked as Jeremy. He smile and wave as the bell rang. Was I in love with him? Like love at first sight. No it was impossible...

I had trouble getting to my science class I had no idea where it was, by the time I got there everyone was already seated. Well at least I found the way there. I took a deep breath and went in. I ignore everything people say were about how close I was to be late to class. Thanks god I wasn't late.

"Alice" The teacher paused before saying anything "Your Alice right?

"Okay, but where do I go" I asked annoyed. I have to skip class 3 times a week you have got to be kidding me. I love science. 

I left the room as soon as I hear that. When I went downstairs to room 117B there was only a few people there. It was really quiet there you could hear a pin drop.Why they library of any places.

"Hello? My science teacher told me to come here" I spoke in a soft tone, so not a lot people would notice me.

"You're Alice right?" A man said. He was wearing black khaki pants, a light blue collared shirt with a dark blue tie.

"Yes am Alice where am I suppose to go?" I crossed my arms around my chest I was really annoyed

"Through the wall."

"WHAT?!" He has got to be kidding me.

"Watch me."