Chapter Two

Finding my way to math was just a mess. I roam around the building to fine the correct room, but instead I found out that I was roaming around the wrong the building. I started running as fast as I can till I reach the next building. I finally found the classroom and went in.

Miffy was in the same class as me in first period. I sat in front if Miffy as we pass notes to each other. A cute guy with straight black hair and baggy shirt came over and ask me if anyone was sitting next to me. I told him that there wasn't anyone sitting there yet, so he took a seat next to me. I turn around and saw miffy giggling at me. She handed me a note and it said" He likes you".

I looked at her and wrote on the paper "No he doesn’t, he only wanted a seat next to me" and I gave her back the paper. The class has got boring, so Miffy and I pass notes to each other till the class had ended. Math was just my worst subject I could never actually focus on the subject. I looked at the clock waiting for the bell to ring and it did.

The next period was lunch that was fast. Lunch second period was really early I wasn't ever hungry. I wanted to go somewhere else like the library somewhere quiet until I got dragged by Miffy that was complaining she was starving. My life had just been dragged down with her. After making a few turns right and left and going down some stairs we had finally reached the lunchroom.

The lunchroom was over crowded. Everyone was screaming over each other. There was a flat screen TV hanging from the wall right in the middle.

"There's like over 1,000 students in here" I yelled to Miffy.

We had to yell to hear each other. Then all of a sudden in those five seconds everything went silent.

"What's going on?" I asked Miffy.

"The popular kids are coming in" Miffy answered.

"HEY Alice!! Am Drew, friend of Miffy's, I heard you were new" Screamed Drew.

"Oh my god you scared me' I told him. He pop out of nowhere while everyone was quiet.

"Hey Alice lets get lunch" said Miffy.

"Okay Miffy" I told them "Drew I’m leaving bye."

Miffy grab my arm all the way till we reach the lunch line and got our lunches. I put my pin number in to get my lunch and Miffy was already sitting down. I was about to sit down in an empty table nearby when Miffy wave her arm at me and scream out "COME HERE".

 I took my tray and started walking towards her. I found myself near one table away from the popular table.  I had just started to eat when I saw that the popular people were staring at me eating, I couldn’t figure out if my hair was messy or was it something on my mouth. Could it be just me? I stop staring at them and looked away. Then I remembered about Drew.

"Miffy was Drew always like this?" I asked her turning towards her.

"Only to the new kids, don’t mind him. He’s just a creeper sometimes." she told me.

I went over to the trash bin to throw away my lunch. Then the bell had ringed.

"Alice what subject do you have?" Miffy asked.

"I have English, how about you?"

"I have Earth science see you later."

Miffy ran out of the lunch room leaving me behind. This time I knew were the English class room was, I had passed by the English classroom while I was look for my math classroom. I rush up the stairs to get to my English classroom. I was running up the stairs I might late like how I was when I was going to math. I kept running upstairs since I’m supposed to go to the fifth floor while I was still on the first floor. The dumbest moment had happen when some idiot had left a piece of paper, which I had stepped on and had completely lost my balance and  was about  to fall down the stairs when someone grab my hand and pulled me up to get my balance.

"Oh my god, thank you" I said catching my breath.

"No problem, I was only passing by" he reply.

I covered my red blushing cheeks in my long sleeve shirt. It was a shirt that my mom had given me before she had die.

“My name is Jeremy, what’s with the rush?" Jeremy asked me. He was so cute. I can't believe that he was even in this school. His blue eyes were like crystal and his wavy brown hair looked like chocolate

"Um...My name is Alice and I don’t want to be late for the first day of school here."I respond.

I looked around if I drop anything and I saw my math work sheet on the floor. I took a step down when someone was grabbing my arm. I turn around and saw Jeremy grabbing my arm.

"Don’t go down before you fall down again” Jeremy looked at me and smile. “I know your new, remember your in my homeroom silly.”

He went down and got my paper, then came back up and gave them back to me.

"Thanks" I told him, as went straight to my next class.

What do you think about Jeremy?