Epoligue

( Hey! Sorry I can't upload photos so I'll give you the link for the dress- http://www.polyvore.com/laurelmary_womens_attractive_empire_neck/thing?id=90063152 )

** 6 Months Later **

Elizabeth's P.O.V

"You ready babe?" Marie asked me as Kristina finnished off my make-up. I breathed in deeply and stood up, nodding. "Good, now don't you dare ruin your hair because I will kill you if you do! It took me AGES to do!" Ivie threatened. I giggled and nodded.

I looked into the mirror and gasped. I looked amazing. My hair was pinned up in a nice bun with two strands of hair falling by the side of my face, framing it perfectly. My white dress flowed elegantly as I twirled around, admiring myself. "Woah..." Kristina, Marie and Ivie looked pleased with themselves, and so they should be. They turned me from the beast to the beauty. They fixed themselves up, brushed down their scarlet red silk dresses and smiled at me.

There was a knock at the door and Ivie slowly opened the door to reveal a dressed up Tiaan and Blake.

I felt sorry for Blake, about him having to reject Avery for the good of our pack. He's such a nice guy and Avery really doesn't deserve him. He's hoping to find his second chance mate at mine and Logan's wedding.

"Okay girls, it's starting." Ty grinned at me and my breathing quickened. "Breathe in, and out, deep breaths..." Marie rubbed my back soothingly and I nodded, starting to steady my breathing. "Breathe, keep breathing and stay alive and you'll be fine!" Tiaan patted my back and cracked a smile.

I nodded and he looped his arm through Kristina's and Ty did the same with Ivie. Marie's mate, Luke, pulled her into a hug and kissed her forehead, telling her how beautiful she looked. I smiled at them and mentally 'aww'ed. The are the perfect couple and thankfuly, Luke didn't reject her. Not that I expected him to or anything.

I nervously followed the couples to the church and waited outside for Joseph. Ivie gave me a thumbs up before walking into the church with everyone else. "Hey there." Joseph said from behind me.

I turned around to face him and smiled. "Hey Joseph."

As I don't have a father, and I certainly wasn't going to ask Gerard to walk me down the isle, I asked Joseph to do it for me. He (thankfuly) gladly accepted it with a smile on his face. Kate and Joseph was overjoyed when they saw Leo for the first time.

Aww, my little Leo. He's in the church with Kate, waiting for me to walk down the isle. He's wearing a cute tux with little black shoes, Kate bought the outfit by the way.

Logan has been the most perfect father to Leo ever since he's been born and he's just been amazing. He always puts me and Leo before everything. Pack business, and sometimes, his family.

"You look lovely." Joseph, or dad (as he told me to call him), complimented me. I blushed and thanked him.

"So, you ready for your big moment?" He asked, a cheeky smile on his face. I sighed shakily and nodded. "Hey," Joseph put his hand on my shoulder. "Logan loves you more than anything in the world. He would do anything for you and Leo. Now you go in there and come out as happy Mrs Morris. Got it?" He asked and I laughed, nodding.

"Now lets go in before he thinks you've run away." I laughed and nodded. I looped my arms through his as we walked through the church doors.

Logan's P.O.V

I stood waiting there nervously, waiting for Liz to arrive with my father. I watched Tyler, Liz, Marie, Kristina ans Tiaan walked over to the first row of seats, followed by a lonely Blake. I really do feel sorry for him, with Avery and all.