Chapter 14

Elizabeth's P.O.V

I woke up feeling re-freshed and happy. I felt complete, then I remembered why. I blushed as the memories of last night floated into to mind. Logan stirred next to me and rolled over, so he was ontop of me. I groaned and tried to push him off of me. He smirked and wrapped his arms around me, cuddling into my chest. "Mmmm..."

I squirmed under his hold and he shook his head and tightened his grip on me. I rolled my eyes. "Logan..." He nodded and I carried on. "Get off." He shook his head and I sighed. "Please?" He huffed and rolled back over, off of me.

I streched and stood up. "I'm having a quick shower." He nodded and stood up. I blushed when I realised that he was naked. I blushed even more when I realised that I was aswell.

"Together?" Logan asked, his eyes turning black with lust as his eyes trailed all over me. My eyes widened and I was about to say no when Rae completely took over my body. No Rae, don't.

'Sorry Liz.'

But-

'Sorry.'

I felt Rae take over my body 100% and I felt myself nod. "Sure." Inside I was bubbling with excitement as he led me into the bathroom.

*

Right. I have seriously got to stop Rae from taking me over. I have to learn to control her.

'I shall never be tamed!'

Oh like hell you will.

Rae went silent after that and I smirked, knowing I had won this battle.

'You may have won the battle, but you will never win the war!' Rae exclaimed. I blocked her out of my mind and stepped out of the walk in wardrobe. Logan sat on the bed, fully clothed and looked as if he was in deep thought.

I slipped on my blue Vans and kneeled down to tie my red shoe laces. Two fingers were placed under my chin and they tilted my head up. Sparks flew everywhere as he touched me and I melted under his gaze. My eyes bored into Logan's loving eyes and I slowly stood up, his fingers stayed under my chin and we kept the eye contact.

He caressed my cheek with his thumb softly and rested his forehead to mine. "You're so beautiful Liz." He whispered, his eyes searching my face for something.

My facial expression softened as I smiled at him. I opened my mouth to reply when my phone blared out Ed Sheeran Fireflies. I blushed and picked up my iPhone and pressed Dismiss call. I put it back down and turned to Logan when it rang again. I sighed. "We're never going to have a proper moment are we?"

Logan chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me softly. "I'll make sure we'll have a proper one sometime in the future." I nodded and got out of his hug to answer the phone.

"Yes?" I asked into the reciever. "Liz! Are you with Logan?" A worried-sounding Ty asked quickly. I nodded. "Umm, yeah..." Logan's arms wrapped around me from behind as I leaned onto him.

"Why?" I suddenly asked before Ty could speak.

"Just put Logan on the phone."

"But-"

"Please Liz, I need to talk to him." I sighed and handed my phone to Logan who put it to his ear and frowned. "Ty? Whats the problem?" There was a faint murmering on the other line then Logan's eyes widened. "Oh god Ty... Ok. Stay calm and just... I dunno but don't freak out on her."

Logan's P.O.V

I put Liz's phone to my ear and kept my other arm securley around her waist. "Logan!" Ty yelled, sounding stressed. I frowned. "Ty? Whats the problem?" I asked.s