Chapter 15

Elizabeth's P.O.V

I smiled softly as tears ran down Ivie's cheeks. She handed her new son over to Tyler and Ty held his son with so much love and care, making sure that he was safe from any harm. The baby boy continued to cry but it didn't matter. My best friend has just given birth.

I crashed Ivie into a tight hug. "Congratulations Ive! He's adorable!" I grinned at her and pulled back. She grinned at me and handed me her son. I gasped. "Am I allowed to hold him?" She nodded and I smiled as she put him in my arms.

I gently coo'ed him and I heard a collection of gasps when he stopped crying. I smiled and rocked him in my arms a little before handing him back to his mother. Ivie grinned at me. "How do you do that?" She whispered.

I shrugged. "C'mon lets give them some space." Logan whispered and I nodded. We got up and interwined our fingers together and left the room. I sighed and leaned onto him. "Lets go." I nodded and Logan led us to his car.

We got in and drove to a near by cafe. I got out and we walked into the cafe, hand in hand. We sat down at a booth opposite each other. "The usual?" Logan asked and I nodded. "Be right back." I watched him a he walked off to the counter to order.

"Hey, someone sitting here?" A cute guy asked, pointing to Logan's seat. He looked to be around my age, bright grey brown eyes and scruffy blonde hair. He was the same height as Logan and wore a plain baggy white tee with dark jeans. His eyes made me nervous, they look so familliar...

"Um, yeah actually there is..." His face turned from hopeful to disapointment. "Oh sorry." He started to walk away and I suddenly felt bad.

"Uh, what did you want?" I asked, making him turn back around. "Oh... Only-" He was cut off by Logan's voice. "Move." The boy moved out of Logan's way and Logan sat down.

The boy walked away and I just brushed him off. I sipped my coffee and me and Logan chatted.

"Logan..." I trailed off, picking at my food. "Yes?" I bit my lip, not knowing how to phrase what was about to come out of my mouth.

"When do female wolves... Um, usually get pregnant after they find there mate?" Logan's eyebrow shot up at this question. "Why...?" I shrugged. "Just askin'." I said casually.

"Well normally the mates complete the mating process within the first week of knowing each other. Then after that mates can't keep their hands off each other and then suddenly a month later BOOM she's pregnant." Logan chuckled to himself. "Oh if only we were like that." He said dreamily and I blushed.

Then it hit me. "One month?!" I hissed. "Just one month after they completed the mating thing she gets pregnant?!" I whisper-yelled, leaning forward over the table. Logan grinned.

"Yeah, why, don't you want to have a family with me?" He suddenly frowned and I laughed and interlaced our fingers together over the table. "Of course I do! Just not... that early."

Logan sighed and looked down at the table. "Sorry it's just that I've been waiting for you forever and..." He sighed again and I felt a pang of hurt in my heart. I smiled sadly. "Hey hey hey, Logan. C'mon now, what, are you scared of me leaving you for another guy?" I asked jokingly.

Logan stayed silent and kept his eyes down on the table, refusing to meet my eyes. I laughed lightly. "Oh Logan, I'm never going to leave you! You idiot." His eyes snapped up to mine. "Promise?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I promise."

I finnished off my muffin and drank some more of my coffee. "So, why did Ivie not get pregnant as early as others?" I asked and Logan swallowed his drink before answering.