Chapter 9 ~Dress shopping Part: 2

DRESS SHOPPING PART: 2

ON THE SIDE SCARLETT'S DRESS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

APRIL’S P.O.V

Once we arrived I looked pretty nice inside and the dresses here were gorgeous! “John do you know what dress your sister is going to wear?” he nodded and said “yea it’s this one” he showing me a photo of the dress, it was beautiful… I’m sure she’ll look really good in it “why?” he asked curious “just so I wouldn’t get the same dress as her” ugh that would be horrible!

LATER ON…

After tying on several dresses I decided to give up “ugh! There’s no use! I don’t look good in any of them!” I said sitting, or more like slumping next to john on the little couch “sweetie, there is still… one dress you haven’t tried on” she said but I said

“No mam its fine, I’m sure I’ll just look as horrible as the rest” she nodded and was about to leave but john said “wait! Please April; one more dress won’t hurt…”  I sighed and said “ok fine, bring me the dress please”

She smiled from ear to ear and nodded, after a couple minutes she came back with the most beautiful dress I’ve seen… It was black and lace… it was long, and it had an open back… it was perfect… I tried it on and it fit like a dime! (A/N: lame I know I just thought it rhymed)

Once I came out of the dressing room John and the lady were speechless, as was i…

“you look… beautiful…” John said breathless making me blush slightly at the comment

“you look wonderful dear!” the lady said but then I looked at the price tag…

“John…it’s too much” I said looking slightly bummed, I really wanted that dress…

“What do you mean?” John said standing up

“It’s too much money” I said and went inside and changed into my clothes

Once I came out I saw John waiting for me at the door “thanks” I said waving goodbye to the lady as did she with a smile “come again” she said and we left to john’s car…

I feel kind of disappointed I couldn’t buy the dress…

I wonder what Sophie wanted to talk about?

THE END!

OF THIS CHAPTER! HAHAHAHA

WHAT DID YOU THINK?

PLEASE!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

TNAKS!!!!

-Barbabe Jx