chapter 2 ~clumsy much???~

APRIL’S P.O.V

I felt my lifeless body still asleep as someone was carrying me down stairs “ok lets hope she doesn’t drown” I heard john say and before I had the chance my eyes and protest I felt as john got me off his shoulder

and threw me into the pool, I resurfaced and let out I very loud ear piercing scream causing john, Danny, and Sophie to flinch “john!!!! I’m going to kill you!!!!!” I yelled getting out of the pool and running after him as he ran in the house and up the stairs, I was on his tail and out of no were he stopped dead in his tracks making me

bump into his rock hard chest causing me to stumble a little and I tripped over a shoe and fell flat on my but, john burst out laughing as a tear rolled down his cheek while he held a hand to his stomach “where the hell did that shoe come from?!” I asked angrily “I don’t know but I firkin’ love that shoe” he said before running off again, I gathered all the strength In me and ran after him, once I got into his room i tackled him to the ground but being the strong muscular beast he is, he flipped us over so I was under him “come on babe you can do better then that” he said as he winked at me and in one swift movement I flipped us over again so that I was straddling him and realized what he was doing… he was trying to get me to flip us over so that we were in this position “see that’s more like it” he said with a grin on his face I laughed nervously and he leaned in the slightest and before I could move in too the door opened roughly “damn guys you really do like that position” Danny said with a smirk and with that I got off him and walked towards my room to get changed and take a shower… All I know is that can’t happen again, I promised myself… I won’t go through that… Not again…

JOHN’S P.O.V

After a what happened I went down stairs and got a beer, I started walking up stairs and ran into April who had just taken a shower and had a towel wrapped around her body as the steam came out of the bathroom and she had little droplets of water running down her body… damn she looked… hot? What the hell?! No! She’s not hot! She’s April! The skinny nerd that I use to pick on when we were in high school! And plus if we got involved Danny would kill me! “you shouldn’t stare at people, it makes you look weird you now” she said with a smirk and before I had the power to control the words that came out my mouth I said “well then don’t look so hot” once I said that her face immediately changed, she had a shocked expression on her face and she walked right past me and left to her room…

What did I just do??!!

APRIL’S P.O.V

What the hell was that??? John just called me hot! Wtf?! I need to get out of the house and fast… well maybe he was kidding right? But he sounded serious, what if he wasn’t kidding? Well whatever that was Danny can’t know… he would literally hurt john, I mean yea they’re best friends and all but Danny hates it when his friends flirt with me… he still can’t get over the fact I have sex so it’s hard on him because our dad left us when we were younger so Danny would have to take care of me and he kind of got use to it… I got dressed and went down stairs “Sophie?” I said walking into the living room “in the kitchen be there in a sec” she said in a weird tone so I decided to go to the kitchen and see what she was doing and what I saw  left me wide eyed

SOPHIE’S P.O.V

God dammit! I told her I would be there in a sec and she came in the kitchen I opened my eyes and saw her wide eyed and then she immediately got a smirk on her face, I blushed in embarrassment and Danny clearly didn’t notice because he was still kissing me…. Wow this is awkward!

DANNY’S P.O.V

I had Sophia on the kitchen counter and her legs wrapped around my waist and her hands playing with my hair, wow she really knows how to turn me on… I started feeling her push away and opened my eyes to see what was wrong and saw a blush of embarrassment on her face so I turned around and saw my sister April with a wide grin looking at the position we were in, and to top it off john came in the kitchen too “hey April have you seen-“ and left his sentence unfinished because he saw us and also had a grin spread wide on his face “oh you know they were just here making babies” April said and john let out a snort causing me to glare at him… “We were not!” Sophie protested “he was just helping me with something” she added “oh really?” john said with a grin “with what?” April said as if she was thinking the same thing as john so I decided to cut in “yes really, I was helping her with…” I said as I trailed off thinking of what to say “I was helping her with her hair!” I said causing weird looks from Sophie and April while john was laughing he said “dude that’s the most lame excuse I’ve ever heard!” he said still laughing “it’s not lame its true!” I said pouting like a little 2 year old and with that I stepped away from Sophie and she got off the counter while john and April left the kitchen “ok next time we have to think of a better excuse” she said straitening her hair with her hands because it was all over the place from me putting my hands through it “fine! But next time you say it!” I said pouting because she wasn’t appreciating my excuse “oh come on, fine!” she said kissing me for a quick second and as she was leaving I slapped her ass and she turned around and gave me a wink and we walked into the living room and soon after a couple of movies Sophie and April left leaving me alone with john… “I can’t believe you cheated on me!” john said with a disappointed look “come on dude, don’t make it sound so gay you know I love you man” I said while laughing “OMG! Beasties forever!!!” he said in a girl voice making us both laugh and with that we decided to get a beer and spend the night at home…

SOPHIE’S P.O.V

April is piss drunk and she keeps stumbling, right now we’re on her front lawn and I’m trying to get her in the house but she keeps laughing and stumbling which makes her heavier… I knocked on the door and Danny opened “what the hell?” were his first words as he saw me with one hand around her waist while she had one hand around my neck and she was still laughing about what happened “nice to see you too” I said rolling my eyes and walking in the house while he helped me put April on the couch “what is she even laughing about” Danny said and rolled his eyes because he hates seeing April drunk “nothing” I said crossing my arms “she was flirting with some dude and she fell flat on her ass” April said while John and April laughed and I just saw Danny clench his jaw when she said ‘flirting’ “we’re not even together geez” I mumbled DANM! I was supposed to say that in my head not out loud!  Once I mumbled those words I saw Danny with a shocked expression on his face and then he stared blankly at me and said “I’m going to bed” and walked up stairs so I turned to john and gave him the poppy dog face “no way!” John said “please! I’m tired and I have to go home!” I said pouting “aghh fine!” “yay!” I said as I jumped up and down and then I left to go to my apartment…

JOHN’S P.O.V

I walked to the couch and looked down at a sleepy April mumbling the words to her favorite song ‘remember when’ I wonder why she likes that song so much… “oh we were flying so high… yeah partners in crime… so why’d we ever… say…goodbye” and after those last words she drifted off to sleep, I carried her upstairs and went to her room and laid her down on her bed and left to my room and got changed into boxers and went to bed… a few minutes later I saw my door open and April run in my room like a scared little girl and got in bed with me “what are you doing?” I said sitting up “I want company” she said and as I nodded and laid down next to her she snuggled into me putting a hand over my chest and putting her face in the croak of my neck, I tensed up and she noticed so she said “if you want I can leave” “just go to sleep” I said and closed my eyes…