Chapter three

He stared at me as if I weren't real like he was waiting for me to poof away in a cloud of smoke. I couldn't really remember how I knew him it was foggy like a thick layer of glass was separating me and my memories. I didn't know what to do, I didn't know who he was maybe my friend before I was adopted maybe an enemy or maybe some random guy off the street I've never even met before.
"Raphael?" One of the guys asked I hoped this was normal like he acted...wait I just realized they kidnapped me and put me in a cage what the hell?
"Wait why am I here? Like behind bars?" I asked.
"Shut up." The woman hissed, geesh she kind of freaked me out the way her hair fly's everywhere and how her eyes look dead.
"Raphael," the man said again but his eyes were fixed on me they didn't move nor did his body.
"I was just wondering, what time is it? I had an interview for school." I said trying to act calm which surprisingly I was.
"8:15," a man said in the corner he was more like a big a teen 17 or 18. I hadn't noticed him until now.
"Do...do you remember?" Raphael finally asked.
"Remember what?" I asked confused.
"Me," was all he said.
"You seem familiar, I don't know." Them he was right at the bars, I jumped back hitting my head.
"What? What seems familiar?" He asked.
"Your hair, your eyes, the sound of your voice." I said half scared now.
He put his hand on to the back of his head and blew out a huff of air, "that," I said.
"What?" He asked.
"The way when your frustrated you do that thing you put your hands on your head and breath out trying to calm yourself." I stated. Our eyes Meg and it kind of freaked me out a little so I looked back at the teen.
"How old are you?" The man asked.
"Nineteen," I said.
"Where'd you get that ring?" The woman asked slightly annoyed.
"I dint know, I've just always had it. I don't really remember my life before I was fifteen." I said hoping they didn't think I was an idiot.
"Why?" Raphael asked.
"I don't know I always thought that past me just blocked out the bad memories, why does that matter?" I asked raising an eyebrow.
"Oh it doesn't. Raphael are you angry?" The woman laughed it was a beautiful laugh I was jealous.
"Do I look angry to you?" He growled.
"Usually you ask that when you don't look angry." I stated, "I that I have a place to comment," I added nervously.
"Can I shut her up already?" The man asked, "she's a shadowhunter," he growled.
"Maybe we can get Clary!" The teen added.
"Who the hell is Clary?" The woman hissed.
"Jocelyn's daughter."
"Jocelyn?" I asked too quickly, "Farchild?" I asked again.
"You know her?" The woman asked flashing her fangs.
"Sounds familiar." I stated the truth.
"I can call her," the teen said again almost inpatient.
"Shut up Simon." Raphael stated.
"Or Jace, Alec,Issy." He said shyly.
"Alec! Jace! Issy!" I said almost excited.
"Let me guess sounds familiar." The man laughed.
"No, Alec was my best friend, I think. Jace was the hot blond, Issy was the confendent sister." I said not knowing I knew this.
"Hot blond?" Raphael repeated.
"I don't know, how would you describe him?" I asked.
"Annoying," this came from Simon.
"Pretty sure you were just talking about your self." I woman laughed.
"Well maybe I was." He said angrily crossing his arms.
Then I fainted, I seriously fainted right then and there. And images flash in my mind.
There me cover in markings standing next to Raphael looking pretty damn good if I do say so myself. Then my in a white room with two chairs and a guy who could pass over for a Harry Potter Wizard. I've never actually watch those movies that I remember. There was me as a kid with a woman maybe my sister.
Then I jolted up. I was in a small room no bars Raphael was sitting in a chair.
"I remember... Some of it." I confessed.
"Like?" He was still.
"You." I answered.

--
728 words
Hope ya liked it
Byeeee!!!!