Rescued

"Fool you will regret speaking up against your own woman!"

Danya's head shot up, was she... his wife? She didn't mean to...

Regretful thoughts filled her head,

The rain came down harder

A sparkle a twinkle, she swear she saw it

There was some hope despite being dragged off...

Not knowing what would happen to you was worse than being locked into a room. A dark cold lonely room was friendlier then the thoughts that built up in your mind. In a cell all alone you begin to wonder, the time, the date the seasons. Time seems to stand still and your brain starts to malfunction, hallucinations. She took comfort in the thought of her defender; maybe he would help her... Suddenly maybe after a few hours three men came in bats in hand, ready to do their duty. Maybe her defender would be here later on? Or maybe he gave up as quickly just as quickly he stood up. Her hope was fading; the door closed. The men walked around her in the room, and she crossed her legs in the center ready to accept her fate. She never questioned it, just accepted it, after all what could she have done, and she would die happy knowing at least ONE person wanted to help. They taunted her rattling the cage around her head poking her with the bat. Soon after, banging, clashing sounds could be heard against the hard metal, the cold walls, and the now bloody floor. However, it wasn't from within the cell but from the outside. The door would be pushed open with such force swinging the door right off its hinges. The bats were held high ready to take victim on the innocent soul. "Don't you dare!" Before the bat could make contact with Danya's already weakened body The men were already on the ground seemingly like magic... "Everything will be okay."