Chapter Three: Cat Fight

Tiya POV

This bitch did not just call me a "NIGGA"!

My fist tighten, legs bent a little, and that's when I launched myself. Cristica screamed and fell down on the floor. She tried to scratch my face. I felt her nails dig into my cheek and that's when I grabbed her head.

BAM!

BAM!

BAM!

I slammed her head on hard wood floor.

"Damn she is getting fucked up!" I heard Max friend in the background.

I lifted my fist up and started pounding my fist into this girls head. My muscles burn with adrenaline and lactic acid from lack of oxygen. But I wasn't going to stop no soon. I felt myself being pushed to the floor.Cristica rolled on top of me. She got some fight in her.

That's when Max grabbed Cristica and Trinton grabbed me. This bitch was yanking my shirt and necklace. I winced when she kicked me in my stomach. Trinton was way stronger then Max. Cristica was slipping out of Max grip. Max friend yanked Cristica back again helping Max. I got the last hit.

I yanked her back to me by her hair. Then I kneed her in her face twice!

"What is going on in my house?! You in charge Trinton and you having fights!! Who the hell is that!?!" a older female voice made everyone become like a statues. Trinton helped me stand fully. I tried fixing my shirt but I realised that Cristica ripped it. Everyone could see my Victoria Secret black bra with 'Pink' words over it.

I didn;t care if everyone saw my bra I was too pissed to care.

"Mommmmyyyyy! That..."

Max cut Cristica off," I advise you not say that word. You just saw what happen when you called her that the first time."

The lady raised her golden eyebrow and glared at everyone including me. Max friend chuckled out loud making everyone attention turn to him.

"John I advise you not laugh because you suppose to be home but your mom is so cool me she knows I won't nothing happen to you. However I will kick your ass out my house if you act the wrong way. Now back to my main question that's in my head..... What the hell happen?" The lady asked placing her hand on her hip tapping her foot.

"Max was flirting with Tiya mom. I punched him and then Cristica called her a I don't want to say it but I'm assuming you may know." Trinton broke the silence with his stern voice.

Cristica hissed at Trinton as he told the story the way it was. I smiled softly that she was about to get in trouble.

Trinton's mom looked at Cristica then me, then Cristica again. Her eyes were wide in surprise, shock, and even a bit disappointed.

She walked over to me with a soft smile and placed her hand out for me to shake. I grabbed her hand returning her warm smile.

"Nice to meet you Tiya. My son is so in love with you. He never shuts up about you. Oh and by the way I love that bra."

I giggled, "Thank you. I didn't want you to meet me like this but I don't appreciate people calling me out my name, especially if they call me a nigga. I see no color but apparently she did and that casued her to get beat."

Trinton's mom pulled her had form me after the shake and glared at Cristica. Cristica pouted and tried to look cute. But she only looked like she had to use the bathroom. I wanted to bust out laughing and point my fingers at her. I wanted to hop around and say 'nah nah nah nah' however that wouldn't look classy.