Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven: What I’m Missing

Trinton’s POV

I can’t believe what just happen. I mean I didn’t want everything to end between my future wife and me.

I was standing in my room still staring at the mirror. One minute she was in my arms the next she was out the door and down the street.

“What did you do Trinton?” My mom voiced asked as she entered the room.

I turned to her and frown, “I did nothing mom….. We just had a disagreement.”

“That didn’t seem like regular disagreement reaction. Trinton what happen. Please tell me you didn’t mess this up with Tiya. I actually like this girl.”

I nodded at my mom’s words but soon my face became neutral when Croftenwalked into my room with a disgusted look.

“What do you want Croften?” I asked glaring at him lightly.

Croften chuckled softly, “I was looking out my window when I saw poor Tiya running down the street. What did you do to her? I mean I could treat her way better then you can!! Mom may I have the rights to take Trinton girlfriend from her!!!”

I gritted my teeth and I was about to speak but my mom beat me to it.

“Croften shut the hell up!! You just hitting puberty. You still don’t know what sex is. So take your young ass back into your room before I take my belt out. You may be in middle school but I can still beat you.” Mom said glaring at Croften.

I gave a light chuckle when I saw Croften frown and sulk all the way back to his room. Mom turned to look at me and also gave me a glare.

“Call her and check up on her.” Mom said exiting my room.

I sighed and pulled out my cell phone from my shorts. I laid on my bed and dialed her number.

I waited patiently for her to answer.

Sexy and you know it

Girl look at my body

I work out

Girl look at my body

I sat up on my elbow and glanced at Tiya’s book bag at the corner of my room near my window seat. I frown, “Damn she left her stuff.”

I stood up and walked towards her bag. I bent down to get her phone. I felt my heart tighten up when I saw that it was a picture of us kissing as my caller ID.

I tapped 'end' on my phone screen and then I sat on the window seat. I glanced down at her phone again wondering where could she have gone. I mean I only know where she lives at and I don't see her hanging out with a specific person.

I sighed out in frustration. I stood and grabbed the keys to my car. I walked down stairs and slipped into my moms slippers she leaves around the house. I often wear them since they are fluffy and kittes.... Don't judge me...

I got into the car and started the car up. I drove around the area wondering where she could have gone. The sun was setting and it was getting dark quick. I have to find Tiya.....

I sighed when I couldn't find her so made my way to her house.

~~~~Tiya's House~~~~

I knocked on the door and waited patiently in the nightly cold air. 

I smiled softly at the young lady that greated me. 

"Hey Trinton. Come in here, I know it's cold out there." Tiyas older sister, Mecci. I walked into the house. I relaxed when the warm air hit my cool skin.