Epilogue

*5 years later*

In Loving Memory of
Michael Gordon Clifford
11-20-95 to 5-18-16
••••
"Jamie! Come get breakfast!" Phil yelled from the kitchen where he was making breakfast.

Soon, A little 4 year old girl with long brown hair and a pink dress on, ran into the kitchen giggling,"but daddy is awake yet!" She squealed at Phil.

He rolled his eyes and smiled, "okay then how about we go wake daddy up?" Jamie's eyes lit up and she grabbed Phils hand, dragging him down the hall to His and dans shared room.

"Okay papa when I say go, attack daddy!" Jamie whispered to Phil. He nodded his head and gave his daughter a thumbs up.

"1....2....4...go!"

Jamie and Phil run and job on the bed but Dan wasn't there. Jamie looked at Phil in confusion,"papa wheres daddy?"

Phil smiled, "go sit at the table , me and papa will be right there" she nodded her head and ran into the dining room.

Phil gets off the bed and exits the room, walking across the hall.

He slowly opens the door leading to other room. Dan didn't see him yet.

Dan was standing in the middle of the room,rocking their baby boy in his arms. Phil smiles and walks up behind Dan,putting his arms around him and kissing his cheek.

"M'sorry baby, I though Dil was still asleep." Phil whispered to Dan. He sets dil back in his crib and grabs Phils hands, exiting the room so dil can sleep.

"I'm so happy I have you." Dan whispers still. Phil leans in to kiss Dan.

"Ew! Daddy! Papa! No kissing! You'll get cooties!" Jamie squealed from the end of the hall. Dan laughed and Phil slowly dropped his arms from Dans side.

They walk back to dining room and sit at the table,happiest then they have ever been.

Dan caught Phil staring at him, he smiles,"why are you smiling at me?" Dan asks with a smirk.

"Because I'm so lucky to have a beautiful family with you."

"And to think, it all started on kik"

--
And that's the end of Kik.

Thank you everyone, without you this book would've been deleted. You've made me so happy during this time. This is dedicated to you all. I love you!