23

I suggest watching the video before reading :)

The Date

Phils head was spinning. Was Dan cheating on him this whole time? Is that why he kept blowing him off? And with Pj? Out of everyone?
Phil was completely heartbroken, yet when Dan kiked him, he lied.

He didn't want to believe that Dan did that. So for now , he's going to forget it ever happened.

It's half past 7pm and Phil was waiting in the living room for Dan.

About 5 minutes later Phil heard a knock on the door, he got up off the couch and put on a fake smile.

"Hey love" Dan whispered in his ear pulling phil close.

Phil smiled and kissed Dan, "hey, uh are you okay? You're limping" Phil pointed out, wanting Dan to confess his cheating.

Dan nervously laughed and looked down. "See Phil, about that, I uh fell on the way over here and hurt my leg."

Phil mentally rolled his eyes and dans lame excuse. "Oh okay, well we can just stay in and cuddle and watch Netflix if you want."

Dan smirked, "actually I invited Chris and Pj over as well. We call can go clubbing!"

Phil looked at Dan and he was stupid. Well for what he's doing he is but besides that. "Dan? Did you forget we are underage still?"

"Come on Phil! Live a little! I have fake IDs Anyways, it'll be fun." Dan shouted with excitement.

Phil smiled, because even if dan broke his heart, he still loved him. "Okay Dan, just for you"

----
*later at the club w/ Chris and pj*

"Chris! Go with Phil to get us all some drinks why don't ya?" Pj shouted over the music, staring at Phil with a evil smirk the whole time. But Phil is a nice person so he just smiled at him.

"Uh okay we'll be back" Chris said before walking to the direction of the bar, with phil following close behind. Just before He was out of sight, He looked back to see pj pulling Dan onto the Dance floor.

Phil felt like crying but I didn't. Why? Because He felt as if he deserved it. There was a reason Dan was doing this. Was Phil not open enough? Was he not good enough? Was he too fat? Ugly?

These thought were racing through his head and he felt sick. He felt, defeated.

Dan never loved him. How could anyone love Phil? That's all Phil could hear in his head.

He decided to try and find Dan so they could leave,since Dan was driving his car. But Phil couldn't find him anywhere.

That is until he turned the corner and found pj pinning Dan to a wall, practically having sex with clothes on.

Phil felt his heart break again, Dan was sober. They all were. Phil hated himself, he looked down at his stomach and felt fat. He looked up at Pj and saw his toned stomach .

Phil ran to the bathroom puking up everything his stomach had in it. By now Phil was heartbroken, crying on a bathroom floor, and lost in What to do.

He finally stood up, walked out of the bathroom and looked over and Dan once again, before taking off into the night, trying to find his way back home.

Surprise update!

QOTD: are you going to Tatinof?

AOTD: Yes!