29

Life can be taken away at any moment. Phil didn't think much about death until now. As Dan was being loaded into the ambulance all he could think of was the worst.

"Please! Let me go with him!" Phil begged through his tears. He couldn't lose Dan. He psychically and emotionally couldn't.

The paramedic looked at Phil for a moment, "How are you related to this young boy?" Phil pondered for a moment. They broke up, what does he say? Ex-boyfriend? Friend? "H-He's my boyfriend" he spoke between cries.

"Well only family can ride with him. We must go now he's in critical condition." And with that they raced down the road to the hospital leaving Phil with his thoughts.

•••••
Two hours later after Dan either failed or succeeded in suicide, Phil was sitting in the waiting room, desperate for an answer. He was confused why dans family isn't here. Or anyone. It was just Phil.

Before he could think about it anymore a doctor came out. "Anyone for Daniel Howell?" Phil stood up and ran towards the doctor. The doctor stepped back in surprise before regaining himself and speaking. "You are the only one on his emergency, I will have to let you know his condition." Phil nodded for the doctor to continue.

"Dan has been suffering from depression lately. He seems to have a past with self harm. He seemed to have taken 27 anti depressants, then tried jumping off a cliff, but I guess he knew someone would try to stop him so he took pills. Do you know what could have triggered this emotion?"

Phil looked down in guilt. It was obvious why he did it. But the doctor didn't need to know what happened with their relationship so he kept it brief,"w-we broke up" he stuttered out. The doctor nodded then continued.

"He came in, just in time. We were able to pump his stomach and remove the pills. He will need to stay in the hospital for 2 weeks so we can look over him and he will need to go to therapy twice a week."

"T-thank you doctor." Phil forced a smile. The doctor nodded then turned to walk back in the room but stopped before he entered.
"Philip, whatever made you guys break up, I suggest you resolve it. You guys need eachother."

And yeah that made Phil smile.

Maybe the doctor was right.

Amazingphil: never do that again.

Amazingphil: you scared me dan.

Amazingphil: you are asleep in the hospital bed right now. You look so beautiful.

Amazingphil: I love you Daniel James Howell.

--
Can the ones that killed me revive me now? I WOULD NEVER KILL DAN OR PHIL just keep that in mind :)

QOTD: what's your favorite band?

AOTD: 5 seconds of summer
(Luke is problematic ik)

FAM! HEADS UP! I made a tumblr! PhantasticallyHowell
Follow me and I'll follow back ;)