6- Righting the Wrongs

John's POV

I watched as Cole walked out of the room and all I could think about was how much I just screwed up. Cole hates me right now and he'll probably still hate me tomorrow when he meets the council. I just hope he isn't mad enough at me to ask the council to break our bond. But, I think the council knows something important about our mating that they haven't told me yet. Hopefully they will tell Cole and I tomorrow.

Now, I just need to figure out a way to get Cole to forgive me. I laid back on my bed and grabbed my iPod base controller, turning it on as loud as it could go. It started blaring Friday by Rebecca Black and I groaned. I liked the song better when it was done on Glee. The song is good but I can't stand her voice. I was just about to skip the song when I remembered that as a werewolf, we can't go more than a week without mating after we've created the bond with our mate. That means Cole and I will have to mate on Friday, which is in two days. I smirked. This is good and a way to have an excuse to talk to him and hopefully win him back.

I was in such a good mood about it that I started singing along with Rebecca until my door burst open and in stepped a pissed off Cole. "Turn that horrible shit off. I can't stand her voice and your screaming altogether," he growled out. He went to turn around and walk out as I turned it off but he bumped into my dad.

"Ahh, just the two I was looking for. I got a call from the council and they cancelled for tomorrow. They said they would call and reschedule after the couple reconciled after the fight they had. I'm not sure who they were talking about but they said things could not progress if the couple was still in a fight. So, I guess you both have a free day tomorrow," he finished and quickly left the room, closing the door behind him. I'm sure my dad knew more than he was letting on.

"I'm sorry Cole. I shouldn't have done things they way I did but I'm not going to change it. You are blinded by your love for me that you don't see the way Amber looks at you. I'm a future Alpha which makes me much more possessive than average werewolves. I just need you to forgive me. I love you Cole, so damn much."

Cole continued to stand in front of the closed door with his arms crossed and a pissed off look on his face but I could see his tense muscles slowly relaxing at my words. Then his look changed from pissed to shocked as he finally realized what I said. "Whaaa...did you, huh? Love?!" He screeched and cringed instantly after as his face heated up.

I smiled softly at him and walked over, grabbing his hands since he had uncrossed his arms. "Yes Cole, I love you more so than I ever realized. I know I've made mistakes and I'll probably make hundreds more but all I need is you and nothing else will matter. I'm in love with you and regardless of what anyone else says, including the council, it will always be you and no one else."

I barely finished before Cole threw himself into my arms and kissed me hard and passionately. I pulled his body against mine and wrapped my arms around his waist, holding him to me in a death grip so he could never leave my arms. I pulled away and kissed his nose. "This is where you belong, in my arms. And I belong in yours."

We stumbled over towards my bed and made-out for a couple hours. Finally, the smell of turkey wafting up into my room distracted us enough to hear our stomachs growling. We both chuckled and quickly made our way down to the dining room and sat at the table where basically the rest of the pack was sitting.

I saw Amber glance over at Cole with a sad look on her face until she noticed me, then she glared. Cole looked over at her after she looked away and sighed. I felt bad but I'm sure Cole would get possessive if I was hanging out with girls I'd previously been with. I reached over and put my hand on Cole's thigh and slowly rubbed it, trying to comfort him.

After everyone passed around the food dishes and everyone got their helpings, we began to eat. I continued to rub Cole's thigh, slowly moving my hand higher until I heard Cole gasp and I felt his excitement. I smirked as I felt his glare and continued to rub him while I ate my mashed potatoes. I glanced over at Cole to see his head resting against the back of the chair, his eyes closed, his knuckles turning white from gripping his silverware tightly, and he spread his legs further apart so I'd have better access to rub.