4- An Afternoon Run

John's POV

I sat on the edge of my bed and waited for Cole to get here. Amber's room was on the other side of the pack house. God, I don't like that girl. I will have to have a talk with her later about being around my mate. He is mine, MINE and no one else's. I don't like the way she looks at my mate. Soon, I will show Cole his place and that is his body underneath mine. My wolf growled in pleasure at the thought. Cole was ours and we would soon mate him as ours again.

As Cole walked into the room, I growl out, "Close the door and take off your clothes." I watch as his body shudders in pleasure and he quickly closes the door and locks it. He remains standing near the door and begins to take his clothes off. Once his shirt is off and I can see his chest, his muscles, and that little trail of dark hair that leads from the bottom of his belly button down into his pants, I can no longer stand him being so far from me. Before he can even unbutton his pants, I'm in front of him.

I swiftly lift Cole so that his legs wrap around my waist and I crash my lips onto his. I lip his bottom lip and he allows me entrance to his warm mouth. I moan in pleasure at his taste and push him up against the wall so his body is trapped between me and the wall.

Cole moans at the feel of my body pressed against his and he slowly starts to grind his hips against mine. I growl and quickly throw him on the bed. I rip his pants off and quickly remove my own shirt and pants. I climb on top of him as we both are in our boxers and kiss him roughly.

(Go to the Restricted Book to read the naughty scene)

 I then collapsed onto the bed beside Cole breathing heavily. I pulled him so he was straddling me and kissed him softly. He then laid his head on my chest and we just laid there for a couple minutes catching our breath.

I glanced over to the clock and saw it was 4:30. I groaned. "Supper will be ready in 30 minutes Cole. Let's clean up and go downstairs. I've got some business to take care of before supper," I finished off while thinking of Amber. I was going to put her in her place. She will NOT steal my mate from me.

Cole climbed off of me and we quickly cleaned up and got dressed. Cole grabbed my hand as we exited my room but I pulled away. He looked at me and I could see the confusion and hurt in his eyes so I quickly explained.

"I'm not heading downstairs yet. I've got to talk to someone and they're in their room so I'll meet them there. But, I'll be down in a bit babe." I saw his cheeks turn red when I said babe and he smiled at me. I leaned in and kissed him hard on the lips. He moaned into my mouth when I slipped my tongue into his mouth. We kissed passionately for a few moments till I pulled away quickly. My body was starting to get worked up again and I needed to go talk to Amber.

I smiled and kissed his forehead. "See you soon babe," I said while walking backwards away from him. He smiled and turned away, heading for the stairs. I turned away and jogged towards Amber's room. That's one thing I was thankful for, the room I shared with Cole now was on the opposite side of the pack house from Amber's room.

I could sense Amber was in her room so I quickly knocked loudly on her door. The bitch better open the door. I just can't stand her anymore now that Cole is my mate. She's too close to him and he's too close to her. He should only be that close to me.

I knocked loudly again and I heard her curse. "Dammit, hold on!! What can a girl do to get some sleep around here," Amber mumbled to herself while making her way to the door. She opened the door and scowled once she noticed it was me.

"What the hell do you want John?"

I growled at her blatant disrespect to me, her future Alpha. "I want you to stay the hell away from my mate Amber. He will never be with you and I do NOT like the way you look at him.'