Chapter Two

Yoru grabbed an Iron Sword he made a couple weeks earlier, some food and a bow with 23 arrows. He left through the front door and ran somewhat Northwest of his house. He was terrified yet excited and he didn't know where to go. He left at around 11:00 A.M and had been walking straight for about 4 hours, but to him it felt like much more. The sun was starting to set so Yoru found a cave and rested there for the night. That night he had a very very odd dream...

He was running away from tall shadow-like figures when he reached a enormous drop. So he turned around and there was nothing there... Then he yelled " I know your here somewhere, and hiding is a cowardly thing to do!" his eyes went blank and he looked down and saw a sword pierced through his chest... The sword was slowly pulled out of the center of his chest. Then he fell on to the ground...

"Ahhhh!" Yoru screamed as he woke up. "oh God what the hell was that about?!" He heard a strange sound... "...Hello?... Anyone There...?" He heard the noise again. "I got to get out of here now!" He said to himself. He turned around and then he saw... A tall shadow-like figure just like from the dream. He didn't say a word... He quickly picked up his Iron Sword, wanted to attack but he was stunned...it was looking into his eyes. Then it opened its mouth... It had sharp teeth. Right when it was just about to take a huge bite out of his lower torso, there was a voice coming from his right. Yoru and the monster both looked at where the sound was coming from, the beast looked back a Yoru then back at the voice and teleported away. "Hello! anyone there?" The voice said. "Hello!?" Yoru said back. Then a boy around Yoru's age walked in the cave. "Hey I'm Jammie Lawrence! Whats your name?" Jammie said. "I-I'm Yoru Kiba"