The Adventure Story

Prologue

Once every 100 years there is a special person born from each of the seven clans. That person has an abnormal power much different from the others in the clan. The power depends on the clan they are part of, for example everyone in the Canine clan has heightened senses and stronger muscles then an average human being and everyone in the Armadillo clan has hardened skin for higher resistance and tend to be better miners then others.

It was late afternoon, August 17 when Yoru Kiba was born. 4 months after he was born  their allied clan, the Bat clan raided his clans base in hope to kill Yoru. Fortunately he got away with his mother because his dad stayed back to fight. 2 years before Yoru Kiba was born, the Endermen made an agreement with the bat clan to kill the "Special One" in both the Canine and Armadillo clan because the Ender prophecy is said  to be that " the Canine and Armadillo clan will end the life of the Overlord of The End." 

It was told to be that everyone in the Armadillo clan died...                                                                                   Kiba and his mother Raine don't know how much of the Canine clan survived...