2. Apoligize

Ginny went to her Charms lessons.

"Today, we shall learn to turn vinegar to wine." Professor Flitwick said.

Ginny tried to do it but as she was still angry about what happened between Draco and her ... Her flask exploded.

*

Ginny went down to the Great Hall and threw Draco a disgusted look.

A Snowy Owl which Harry had bought, had come to Ginny. She found a letter stuck to its leg. She read:

Dear Ginny,

So hey, it's Harry. Just wanted to remind you that I love you. And I have a good news, you're coming to the Burrow for Christmas! I love you and I always will. Reply please.

Your boyfriend,

Harry

Ginny barely smiled at the letter. She took a paper and started writing:

Dear Harry,

I -

Ginny was feeling guilty in writing "I love you". She didn't know why. With courage, she started writing again:

Dear Harry,

I love you too. So I'm going to the Burrow for Christmas? YAY! Looking forward to it. Love you!

Your girlfriend,

Ginny

Ginny wrote it but felt really guilty. It was like she was lying. Ginny suddenly remembered her request to Draco.

Maybe I was a little too angry with him ... Ginny thought. Ginny walked to the middle of the Hall where Draco was standing to spot trouble.

"Sorry.." She said quietly to Draco.

Draco smirked and said loudly, "What?"

"Sorry." Ginny said a little more loudly.

"What?!" Draco asked more loudly, like he couldn't hear her.

"SORRY!!!" Ginny screamed. Everyone looked at them. Ginny got red.

"Now that's how you embarrass someone." Draco smirked.

*

Ginny went to her common room and found Draco.

"So when you going to teach me?" Ginny asked.

"I have class now. I'll teach you after coming back." Draco said as he stepped his foot of the room.

Ginny stood there waiting.

I wanna talk to Draco. I wanna talk to Draco. I wanna talk to Draco. I wanna talk to Draco. I wanna talk to Draco. Oh Goddammit I wanna talk to Draco! Ginny thought. Wait, what? Why am I calling him Draco? And why do I wanna talk to him? And when will he come? It's already been an hour!

Ginny felt really anxious. She looked at her watch. What? It's only been 2 minutes?!

Ginny started doing her homework. But often at times, she would just make her head fall on the table, looking at the portrait. Once again she did it. Her eyes were closing slowly. She saw the portrait opening a bit. Draco? She couldn't help but close her eyes, but she wasn't asleep.

She felt something on her lips. Someone else's lips. She felt .... Kindness. After the person moved himself from her, Ginny smiled. She opened her eyes, and found Draco in front of her smirking.

"What's with that smirk?" Ginny asked.

"I kissed you ... But you didn't get angry ... You smiled." Draco said.