4. News

"Madam Pomfrey, could you please tell me what's wrong with Ginny?" Ginny could hear Draco asking worriedly.

"I'm sorry Mr. Malfoy, but you will have to wait until Professor McGonagall is finished with her work, I will need to talk to her. We also need to wait until Miss Weasley wakes up.

"Draco?" Ginny asked, Draco held her hands.

"What is it, Ginny? I'll always be by your side." Draco said.

Madam Pomfrey smiled and then she hurried to somewhere.

"Draco ... What's wrong with me?" Ginny asked.

"I don't know." Draco replied.

"Miss Weasley," Professor McGonagall said grimly, "I had not expected this from you."

"What is it Professor McGonagall?" Draco asked anxiously.

"You're pregnant." Professor McGonagall announced.

Wait, what? Ginny thought.

"You shall be taken to St. Mungo's right now for a check-up by Floo Powder in my office with Madam Pomfrey." Professor McGonagall said.

"Is it OK if I go too?" Draco asked.

McGonagall smiled and said, "Of course."

"Slowly..." Draco said as he tried to make Ginny get up.

Ginny got up. "This way, please." Professor McGonagall said as she walked towards office. "Whizzing Cockroaches!" Professor McGonagall said as the portrait made side for them.

Professor McGonagall to a small bag, she dug her hand into it and took out Floo Powder. She threw it to the fire in the Fireplace and the fire turned green. "You may now, go." She said.

Ginny went to the fire and said, "St. Mungo's!" She whirled and then she appeared in St. Mungo's. She waited there for some time, until Draco and M adam Pomfrey also appeared.

They waited in a long cue. When they reached the young lady, Madam Pomfrey said, "Pregnancy check-up."

"Pregnancy check-up, eh?" The young lady said, "First floor, the third ward on the right."

They climbed a flight of stairs. When they reached the ward the young lady said about, a healer said, "Hello!"

"Hello, we have come for pregnancy check-up." Madam Pomfrey said.

"Hmm, only the mother and father of the child can come." The healer said, "And I'm Andy Roclins."

Draco and Ginny walked forwards. Andy closed the door. "Please lie down." He said,

Ginny lied down on the bed.

"Why do we even need to do a check-up?" Draco whispered.

"Draco, we need to know if the baby's healthy or not. If it's a girl or a boy, or twins." Ginny said.

"Twins? Another George and Fred Weasley? I can't handle that. I didn't want a baby in the first place!" Draco said.

"Neither did I." Ginny said.

"Please move aside, Mr. Malfoy." Andy said.

Andy waved his wand around her.

"Did you drink alcohol while you were pregnant?" He asked.

"No." Ginny answered.

"Did you drink alcohol before you got pregnant?" He asked worriedly.

"Well, yes, I drank Fire-Whiskey and then I got drunk and slept with Draco." Ginny replied.