11. She Will Be Loved

"Harry?"

Ginny knocked on his door.

"It's me, Ginny."

"Oh shut up!" Harry exclaimed, "If you've come running to me just becuase Malfoy's been an arsehole to you, I won't talk to you!"

"Can't we just become friends?"

"No ..."

"Please?" said Ginny.

Harry didn't reply, all she could hear was his heavy breathing.

"I know how you feel, Harry." said Ginny slowly.

"Oh yeah?!" exclaimed Harry, "What do you know about being betrayed by the one you love?!"

"It's happened to me too, Harry ..."

"So you came running to me?!

"No ... I know, how you feel."

Harry came close to the door, not knowing exactly what to do, he still opened the door.

He saw the girl he fell in love with. The girl with the bright brown eyes, and the flaming red hair. He looked directly into her eyes. And before he could think, he placed his hands around her head and pushed his lips towards hers. Ginny struggled to remove herself from him. Harry didn't want to preasure her, so he stepped away from her a bit.

"Harry," said she, "I don't love you anymore. That was the past. I'm sorry, but can we be friends?"

Harry stayed silent, he looked at the hand Ginny placed forward.

"OK." he finally replied.

They had a "friendly" hand-shake.

Ginny said, "Now, I need to talk to you."

"What is it?"

"Draco ..." she looked as if she might start crying, "He ... he cheated on me ... he kissed 'Mione ..."

With that, she started crying. She placed her head on Harry's shoulder.

"Gin ... why did you choose him?"

"I thought he changed!"

"He's Malfoy ... he will never change."

Ginny continued crying, Harry looked at the girl he once loved, or maybe he still loved her ...

"Now, why did you come to me?"

Ginny looked at Harry, and said, "I thought you might be able to understand how I feel ..."

"Considering you were the one who cheated on me?" said Harry, angrily.

"Harry, I'm sorry! I was drunk, and you had kissed another girl at that time!"

"So, it's all my fault!?"

"Yes -"

"Somebody had put something into my drink!"

"Oh, yes ..."

"Now can you understand how I feel?"

"I didn't understand it, that time."

"I don't care anymore ..."

"Can we, at least be friends?" asked Ginny.

Harry smiled and nodded.

Ginny hugged him and said, "Thank you."

"Now," said Harry, "Whom did you say that Malfoy kissed?"

"H-Hermione."

Harry's eyes widened, it seemed as though he couldn't believe it himself.

"Gin, are you sure?" he said, "I don't think Hermione would ever kiss Malfoy -"