Chapter 5

Hey guys, sorry for the big delay. Hopefully you haven't lost interest in it. I've just been really busy and haven't been able to get stuck right into writing this chapter but here it is. Enjoy :) xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I spent my first day of many, sleeping. I manage drag my body out of bed after a 12 hour sleep, tiredness seeped through me but my enthusiasm for going sight seeing took over - if you couldn't tell, I was being sarcastic.

What really brought my attention was the beautiful rays of sun glaring through the windows of our, you could call, high society hotel, the one we were going to be occupying for the next week. I park my bum on the dining chair, the one that positioned my back facing the sun and joined mum, dad and Danni who were serving themselves up a deliciously made breakfast.

"Thank God for room service" dad reaches over the table, eyeing up the scrambled eggs that were placed in front of me.

"Manners" I scoff dad and smack him on the hand. My reaction gives mum the giggles.

"Ugh, please pass the eggs" he moans "just like her mother" he whispers under his breath just loud enough for me to hear his sly comment, awarding him another slap from mum this time.

-------------------------

I was full. Not that bad kind of full when you feel sick and bloated and you want to throw up all your food, but that good full when you know you've had an amazing meal and you don't need to eat for the rest of the day. I skip back to my room after breakfast and flop onto, on what I thought, the spare bed next to mine.

"Ouch!"

Whoops, I forgot I had to share a room with Reese.

"Whoops!"

I tease. His body was buried under sheets and duvets like a corpse. With his bum up and chest down I thought I would take advantage and sit ass to ass with him. Bobbing up and down I hear grunts and moans coming from beneath me making me giggle - yep, I'm real mature.

"Ok, I'm up, I'm up"

He strips the covers from his face causing one of the corners of the sheet to whip me in the eye. He exposes his tanned skin, deep blue eyes and straight brown hair that flicks at the ends. He looked like me except more masculine and filled with testosterone. I moan as my eye starts filling with water "ah you dickhead" I secure my feet back onto the hard surface of the ground and punch him in the arm, causing me more pain than him. "Oh I'm sorry Bron" he reveals the rest of his body, rock hard abs and massive biceps, and pulls me into a tight hug, chest to face. The mix of pit and cologne burned my nostrils. My thin arms dangle at my sides as he weakens his grip. "Yeah whatever" I groan "now get ready we're going sight seeing" I shake my hands in the air and emphasise the words 'sight seeing'

---------------------

I parade out of my room in my new tight black crop top and maroon velvet skirt. I pulled my hair back in a high ponytail and applied some light makeup, including mascara, foundation and some gloss. I stroll into the presence of the rest of my family in the lounge area. "Took you long enough" Danni exaggerates. I glare at him blankly forcing him to awkwardly look in another direction. "Well, you ready?" mums smiles impatiently eager to go. "Yeah, hold up I just gotta put my shoes on" I hold up my index finger as an indication to wait and pick up my maroon vans. I squat to the floor and start undoing the laces. "Why dont you do that in the car?!" Dad raises me back to my feet and ushers me out the door with everyone trailing behind. We all - as in Danni, Reese and I -  squeeze into our rental car and start the first part of our soon to be amazing journey. I manage to slip my shoes on with the limited space I had around me. I cover my ears with my beats and quote my favourite phrase "Im putting on my beats so dont bother talking to me, I wont be able to hear you" I see them all roll their eyes at me. I throw on a fake smile and look out the rolled down window.

Im waking up to ash and dust

I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust

Im breathing in the chemicals

Im breaking in, shaping up, 

Then checking out on the prison bus

This is it, the apocolypse, Whoa

Im waking up, I feel it in my bones

Enough to make my systems blow

Welcome to the new age, the new age

----------------------------------------

After a long tiresome day of walking and sight seeing I think my eyes had, had enough of looking at ancient buildings and old rusted structures. My eye lids drooped. Tiredness withdrew the energy from my body unwillingly forcing me to close my eyes. I sit scruntched in the middle seat with Danni and Reeses heads placed lifelessly on either side of my shoulders. I gently rest my head on top of Reeses and stay in that one position throughout the rest of the ride home. Not one of us woke up nor did we move or even flinch. 

He inches closer towards me, our noses almost touching. He places his hands on my jaw line, his touch sending shivers down my weak spine. He crooks his head to the side and closes his eyes, hesitantly I follow his lead. His warm breath on my lips makes my hands shake, my knees tremble. 3...2...1...

"BRONTE!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey my sexy readers. Hope that chapter was good enough for ya'll, I had meanage writers block so you better appreciate it. Jokes, but please Vote/Comment on whatcha think, Id love to know. I'll be updating again shortly so stay tuned like tuna :/

- Claudia xx