Chapter 4

Hey guys. I hope you're enjoying the story so far, please Vote/Comment on what you think I would love to know. xx <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------1 MONTH LATER-------

"Come on Bronte, time to get up" Dad walks into my room and starts shaking me. "Come on honey" he opens up the curtains and blinds me with the sun. "Ugh, ok Im up" I frantically kick off my duvet. "Good girl" Dad kisses me on the forehead and walks out of my room shutting the door behind him. I rub my eyes a few times, adjusting them to the light. It was a hot sunny day so I slip on a loose, navy blue dress and my white low top converse. I leave my hair down and apply some makeup, consealer, foundation, mascara, eyeliner and gloss. I walk downstairs into the lounge and everyone was staring at me, mum, dad, my older brother Reese who was 19, and my younger brother Danni who was 16. "Whats happening?" I ask in concern. Everyone had their suitcases packed, even mine were there. "We're going to Italy. Happy Birthday" they all cheer. "Oh my God, are you guys for real?" my heart was pounding, I was so excited. "We're going for 4 weeks and we leave at 11pm tonight" I race around giving everyone a hug and a kiss, not being able to wipe the smile off my face. Someone starts knocking on the door. "I'll get it" I rush to the door and open it up to see Beau standing there.

"Beau? What are you doing here?" the family leave the loung to give us some privacy.

"Can I come in?" he asks. I open the door letting him enter my home. We both sit on the couch, it was a tad awkward.

"Bronte, I havent heard from you in over a month. Where have you been?" he asks worryingly

"Ive been here the whole time Beau. But what are you doing here?" he lets out a sigh before answering my question.

"I cant stop thinking about you Bronte. Theres just something about you that that captivates me, its making me crazy. I want to be with you, cant you just give us a chance? I want to show you how mad I am over you and that I can treat you like a princess like you deserve, nothing less. I'll love you like no one has before" he almost pleas.

"When I come home. Im giving you one shot, nothing more. Ive been hurt too many times to deal with the bullshit. One shot" I put my hand on top of his, still not sure if this is the right decision. Not knowing if Im coming in to this too hard and fast. 

"When you come home? Where are you going?" a worryingly look covers in face.

"Im going to Italy. But dont worry, I'l be coming back home in a month." I put a smile on to assure him everything was going to be fine.

"Ok. Stay safe, bye" He stands up smiling, giving me a kiss on the head. He leaves shutting the door behind. I squint when the door slams shut. My eyes start tearing up. Is this the right decision? Am I ready for this? 

-------LATER THAT NIGHT-------

"Hurry up Bronte, we're gonna be late" Reese yells at me from down the hallway. I check the time on my phone '8:23' he was right, we were gonna be late. We have to be at the airport and do all that shit they do there before we can even go. "Coming, coming. Jeez dont get your balls in a twist" Even though all my bags and suitcases had been packed I was still frantically running around like a headless chicken making sure I hadnt forgotten anything. I run down the stairs almost tripping a couple of times, when again I was being watched by the rest of the family while doing so. "Well come on then" I put on a smile and open the door letting everyone leave before myself. "Remember t-" I interrupt mum "Put on the alarm, I know" I stick it on and lock the door, slamming it securely behind me. We all pile into dads Range Rover. "MIDDLE" I dibs before Reese or Danni had a chance to. "MIDDLE" Reese quickly chants after me, dibbing his spot in the middle as well. "Nah, thats not fair" Danni groans "Lifes not fair, now get in" I punch him in the arm lightly and he does what hes told. We buckle in and dads start up the engine. It roars as we pull out of our driveway and hit the road. "Im putting on my beats so dont bother talking to me, I wont be able to hear you" I state putting on a smile. It seems us three all had the same idea. I close my eyes and let the music take over my head.

----------------------------------------------

The plane takes off and Im stuck next to dad and Reese, one on either side. "Like I said before, Im putting on my beats so dont bother talking to me, I wont be able to hear you" I exclaim. I turn up my music really loud and blast it through my beats. I close my eyes and zone out. Since flying wasnt a big deal to me anymore, I ignore all my surroundings and go to sleep. Fucking Italy, here we come.

I wake up and I had a stiff neck. Ouch. I ask dad  the same question every kid does when travelling long distances. "are we there yet?" my voice was croaky. "Not yet honey, about another 8 hours" he laughs and kisses my forehead. Since I was already awak and couldnt go back to sleep, I get out my phone and go onto twitter.

'@Bronte_C: Get ready Italy, this biartch is coming to town'

I only had 2000 followers on twitter, so I get a few favourites and retweets. I feel my phone vibrating like mad once I had put it down. I check it and I had 348 favourites and 215 retweets. What?

'@BrooksBeau: Stay safe and have fun. I will see you next month :)'

I couldnt help but smile, he was too cute. My smile only got bigger when I saw all the tweets coming in from his fans.

'@JanoskianSlut: Ooooh are you two going out?'

'@Janoskians_iluv: Beau deserves someone special and us Janoskianators have his back"

'@claudiamecchia: Follow me Beau. ilysfm xx 113'

The comments made me smile but who are the Janoskians their Janoskianators? I go onto youtube and search them up.

*Hey guys Im Luke, hey guys Im Beau, hey guys Im Jai, hey guys Im Daniel, hey guys Im James and together we're the Janoskians*

*Hey guys, we're the Janoskians. And today...we're doing...the...bb gun...challenge*

*I wont give up on milk*

*Jake back at ya with vlog number 3*

*Welcome, welcome, welcome*

*Shit, I forgot to feed my fish*

In hysterics, I had tears rolling down my cheeks after watching those videos. Who knew a bunch of guys could be that stupid to come up with shit like this, and to actually put themselves in pain and embarrassment to make people laugh. I occupy myself the rest of the flight watching the Janoskians.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. So just a filler chapter, dunno how good it is though? Still trying to think of what to write next while shes in Italy. Maybe I might put in some scandal? A bit of jealousy perhaps? I dont know? But please Vote/Comment on what you think, I would love to hear about it. ily xx <3

-Claudia xx