Chapter 4 - Rogue

Please watch this video it's really sad , or so I think. I know I cried. See if you understand what's happening and why the Wolf's doing what it's doing. Comment and say what you think is happening. Enjoy!

Video= Wolfson by Unknown
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Turning around slowly Tamara sees a large, muscular rogue behind her.

Looking into its eyes, she see nothing but cold, unemotional eyes.

The eyes of a killer.

Mara starts trembling, for she was scared. She knew she wouldn't be able to beat this wolf. She never even shifted, and she knew her mother couldn't.

Looking back at her mother , she knew that she had to beat this wolf even if it killed her. She'll do her best.

Mara turns to see the rogue looking at mother , she then gets really angry she doesn't like the way he's looking at her mother. As if she a piece of pork chop for him to eat.

"Stop looking at my mother like that you-you person!" Tamara yelled in anger as she trembled in fear.

With these words, the rouge brings his attention back to her.

He raises an eyebrow and chuckled while he looked her over.

Seeing her dirty, stained clothes with holes in them , she was so little whit her at 4'9 and him at 6'3

"What you gonna do bout' it?" The rogue asked in a flat and calm voice.

As he talks Tamara sneakily looks around around for a weapon to use against him. Seeing a big thick branch , she thinks of a way to make his attention go elsewhere.

An idea came to her. Looking in the opposite direction of the branch , she makes hand motions to it so he can think she's telling someone to run. As expected he looks over at the bush.

He turns back to look at Tamara , she puts on a panicked expression to make him think someone's there.

The rogue stupidly thinks she's hiding something , and walks over to the bush.

Taking this moment as her advantage she runs over to the thick branch over her head with all her might. She wouldn't be able to lift it on her own , but she was energized with this new found energy running through her veins. Using the energy she hit the rogue over the head.

She kept hitting him over and over again.

She hit him repeatedly, even when the branch broke. She took one of the broken pieces and hit him over the head till it broke into tiny pieces of wood.

Only when the branch broke into pieces did she notice all the blood that flew on her clothes from her brutal hits.

She looked down at the still lifeless body she stood up on.

The rogue didn't look recognizable for his face has been rearranged by the thick branch.

Most of his teeth were missing, his nose that had already been uneven looked like it had been broken many times was now broken and flattened. His eyes were the worst, for one of his eyes were lying uselessly on the ground.

It was still attached to some pink squishy strings. But his other eye looked like a big purple golf ball.

Most of all his head was bashed in , making it look like a big bowling ball fell on top of it. But all of the evidence pointed into the bloody broken pieces of the branch.

Tamara grew nauseated at the sight of the disoriented sight of the rogue.

Behind her she heard her mother groan. Tamara rushed to her side , forgeting about the disfigured rogue that had laid at her feet not even 5 seconds ago. She packed up their stuff for she was afraid more would come.

Mara checked to she if her mother was good enough to continue their walking.

Seeing her mother's temperature was the way it was stable, she figured she was good enough to walk for a short amount of time. Or at least until she can find them some shelter or some where to stay for the time being.

Tamara pushed the leaves aside she used to keep her mother hidden. But the rogue had smelled her mother's scent.

She lightly slapped her mother's repeatedly with her trembling hands to wake her up. Her mother's eyes fluttered open. She was so happy she could've jumped in joy.

But Mara knew they had no time and she had to keep on a serious face for the serious situation.

"Mother we have to go now!" she said frantically helping her mother up as fast as she can without hurting her or the baby.

Her mother looked around seeing fear in her daughter's eyes.

"What?!?...Why?!? She said while looking around for danger. Her eyes landed on the dead rogue's body. Her face turned to pale it could put a vampire to shame. We quickly waddled her way over to some bushes to bring back up yesterday's dinner.

Tamara quickly rushes behind her mother to hold her hair back.

When her mother was done Mara just stood back and watched her mother in disappointment and hurt. Her mother saw Mara looking at her with this expression and hung her head in shame.

"Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant Mother?....? Mara said with her voice breaking out in the end of her sentence. "Do you not trust me!?! , Do you not love me anymore?!?" she exclaimed to her mother.

Tamara didn't know she was crying until she looked down at the ground unable to look at her mother.

"No , it's not that and you know it!" Her mother said desperately trying to make Mara understand. "You just been doing so much since we escaped and I didn't want you worrying!!" She quickly explained.

Tamara nodes for she understood where her mother was coming from. With that said they continued walking and searching for something to eat and somewhere to stay.

------------------------------------------------

Sorry it took so long to update.

I guess I'm just lazy ,

But I promise I'll update more ,

But in the mean time tell me what you think ,

Should I continue or stop this book.

Vote , Comments , and Share plzz

~Jasmene