Chapter 1 - Life Now

Little Tamara remembered that day , for it was only a week ago. Tamara and her Mother came up with a plan , but had to do it at a certain time.

They had to wait until Tyreece and Raffaele went school , and for her Father to go to work.

Regena and Mara packed up the little clothes they had and a little food for the journey.

Unfortunately , they forgot that Mara's Father bodyuamus , had got fired the day before.

"Tamaraaaaaa , Regenaaaaaa!!!" Yelled Shamus , form a distance.

Tamara and her mother begin running ,but in a slow pace , for they have little muscles in their legs.

They heard what sound like two pair of feet running , which tells them Shamus has turn into his wolf.

They were almost to the border line until her father's wolf claws sunk into her mother's calf , shredding her leg.

Regena yelled at Tamara to keep going , but Mara just stood there dozen in shock , terror , confusion , disbelief , and anger but most of all shock.

Shamus had an ugly wolf smirk on his face , and as he turned back human , it stayed on his face.

He stood there in naked glory and got on his knees , his member damn near touching the ground.

"Regena we've been having so much fun and you've been a good girl , but you just had to ruin it didn't you." He replied with that smirk still on his face.

"I'm going to teach you another lesson." He says in a calm , but deadly voice.

He shreds her dress and enters her roughly , and smiles at her painful screams. Mara runs away to look for something to hit him with or to hopefully knock him out.

No matter how much Regena hates him her body can't help but to react to her mate , soon they both climax together.

Mara finds a big rock and struggles to pick it up. After a minute of struggling she finally gets it up , and drags it to where her father is.

She sees him with holder her mother's legs around his waist , his but scrunching up at the inhumanely fast pace he's going.

Shamus slows down for he has climaxed multiple times , so has his wife unable to resist.

Tamara lifts the rock , feeling the rush of energy and hits her Father on the head with it. Knocking him out.

Tamara pushes her father off of her mother he disconnect s from her mother with a soft (POP) sound.

While Mara rushes to her mother's bag to find something to put on her mother , she hears her mother say something to her father's unconscious body.

"I , Regena Martin Reygan , reject you , Shamus Charles Reygan , as my mate."

She then takes off her wedding ring and puts it in his hand for him to find when he wakes up.

Tamara comes back with something to wrap her mother's legs into and for something to put on to covers the naked bottom half of her body.

After her mother's legs is wrapped and she's dressed they make it past the border line.

They feel both pain and relief , but mostly pain. As they make their way off to their new journey Tamara can't help but think " Finally away from that hell hole!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tamara's only 6 years old but she's really mature for her age , because of all the stuff her Father did to her.

She has never been out of the house so this adventure will be interesting.

Soooo how am I donning so far , if u like plzzzz vote , comment , and follow
If I'm not asking to much. c:

-Jasmene