Chapter 7

I saw Trevor come out of his house with his pinkish purple pennyboard. I ran over and gave him a hug. "I'm sorry. I-I don't know what happened. I just Idk." I said into his neck. "it's fine. I don't blame you for saying what you did." I grabbed Trevors hand and we got on our penny's and pushed off. "So where are we going?!" Trevor yelled out over the loudness of the street colliding with our penny wheels. "I don't know but I need some new wheels .. so how about the Vans store.?" I yelled back. "Okay babe!" we kept turning slightly like wavy lines. We got to the Vans store. I went in. "Hey. I need some new wheels. mine are cracked." the man smiled at me. nodding. I left my penny in there care and we went next door to Starbucks. "Hi can I get a Mocha cookie crumble?" "and can I get a carmel ribbon crunch?" Trev and I ordered. "Okay! That will be 7.32!" I handed the lady the money and Trevor and I walked away with our drinks. "Can I please consider this as a date?" Trevor kept asking me. "Okay fine! only because I like you. By the way what happened to the other girl you were with?" I asked. "Oh yeah. I broke up with her when we left. and when she kissed me I didn't--" "Trevor stop forget it. it never happened. okay?" I said kind of annoyed because of that day. He just shook his head. "Alright let's go get my penny. I miss him." I got up as Trevor did the same. we walked next door to Vans. Trevor reached at ny hand and I gladly acceptedband we held hands. I saw out of the corner of my eye Trevor smirking. "What?" I asked laughing. "Nothing you're just so gorgeous." He said laughing with me. "Nah I'm not. But thanks for pretending." I gave him a peck on the cheek. we walked up to the counter and the same man was there. "Is my penny ready?" "Yes let me go get it." He walked not too far when I said this. "It's a him not an it!" I yelled back to him. "Got it! let me go get him." Trevor just laughed at me the whole time. "Really it's not an it?" Trevor said inbetween laughs. "He's a boy! Hey wanna go to the beach? Since it's only 2pm..but we have to go back to our houses to get ur swimsuits." I asked. "Yeah why not?" I got my penny and we rode home we stopped at my house first and I grabbed my blue and white ruffled polka dot bikini. When we got to Trevors he got his and we were off.

When we got to the beach Trevor picked me up and ran into the cold water. "Trevor!!" I yelled laughing. "It's cold!" "I can make it warmer." Trevor winked at me. "Ew perv." "I am not a perv!" I laughed and shook my head no and gave him a kiss on the cheek and jumped on his back. he started tickling my side and such. "Trevor.... stop!!" I couldn't quit laughing. when he stopped my sides hurt. We ran out of the water and just laid on the beach. "This.. is.. the.. best.. date..---" I cut Trevor off. "Ever. Trevor?" "Yeah?" "I-I- I love you. I know it's early saying this but I mean it." Trevor was shocked but he said "I love you too." We were already staring in each others eyes. He leaned in and I leaned in as well and our lips met and moved in sync. I felt sparks. No fireworks. It was amazing. I smiled in the kiss and pulled away.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Sorry it's so short and LATE!! Im truly sorry about that I've been on a roadtrip and I haven't had any internet. But I feel like this gets no reads. So please give me feedback in the comments and please leave a vote?! All you have to do is tap a little button. (; Love you guys!!

$T@¥ $€X¥ ♥