Chapter 5

So i am NOT canceling. just because i found out people actually read this. I usually update everyday but School is about to start so i cant post everyday. I know it sucks. Plus its high school.... So ill be very busy. but for now ill post everyday. i dont think that makes sense.. Im sorry. On with the story!!!

········♥·······♡········♥········♡

"Girl. That is not how it works. You are beautiful. And guess what im not the only one that thinks that. So shut up because he's not going to find someone better. You're the only one .he likes. He won't get over you." I listened to Melissa's words. I knew she was right. I just didn't want to believe it. "You're right. it's just..." I ran out of words to say. "It's just what Ashton. Nothing. You know you like him. Alright. He isn't river you even if you think it.. " Connor came out and just looked at us arguing. "Umm I don't know what's going on here but Ashton someone is here to see you." He said that with a sneaky smile.

I got up wondering who the hell would come to see me. I walked to the front door and seen a tall woman with blonde hair. My mouth dropped wide open. It was.......

(A/N haha I was going to give you a cliffhanger m just kidding. leggo.)

It was my mom. "Mom!!" I wrapped my mom into a hug. I missed her so much. "My baby girl I've missed you!! Oh my gosh you're so skinny. But pretty. You make after me." "Haha very funny come inside." My Aunt Nikki was sitting at the bar. "Nikki!!" My mom ran over giving her sister a hug. i let them have their time and i went to my room. I decided i wanted a nice hot bath in the jacuzzi tub. I turned on the water and put in one bubbles with the jets on and I got in. I had my phone playing music.

I wanna be drunk when I wake up

On the Right side of the wrong bed.

I changed the song....

Will you still love me when I'm young Nd beautiful?

I continued listening to Lana Del Ray. I laid down in my bed and just closed my eyes and daydream about Trevor. I had to move one.

**3 WEEKS LATER**

*TREVORS POV*

I found myself a new girlfriend. Her name is Jessica. We'd been friends for a long time. she asked me out and I knew i had to move on from Ashton. Jessica and I were gaping to do the boyfriend girlfriend tag. I'm pretty sure Ashton doesn't know. But I'm pretty positive she wouldn't care.

We did the video and posted it on YouTube. I was kinda nervous. I looked at most of the comments they said. "What happened to Ashton?!" or "The girl you're with is ugly. Ashton was wayyy better." I ignored them. But there was one comment that stood out to me. "Seriously Trevor its been three weeks and you've already moved on. I can't even....." It was by a channel named Ashton Faben. Oh shit.

*ASHTON POV*

it's been three weeks and he moved on. It broke my heart watching that video. I can't take anymore pain right now.. I grabbed my phone and one stuff and walked to this secret place I used to hide from my dad at. It was behind a bunch of these trees and it was a clear pretty pond. I don't know why I've just always loved it there. Only one person knows about this place is Melissa. When I got there I just cried my eyes out. I was really upset. Trevor kept texting me. I didn't bother reading them...

*IN THE MORNING*

I woke up and it was around noon. I brought some money and some food. I didn't feel like talkin to a fast food restaurant. I grabbed the food and ate it. I looked at my phone and noticed how many messages I had.

7 from Trevor.

24 from Melissa

13 from Connor.

I ignored everyone's besides Melissa.

From; MellyBear ♡

Hey I know where you are I'm bringing stuff and were getting a hotel to watch movies and eat our cookie dough ice cream. I know what happened I looked at your computer knowing you'd leave a message for me and I found it was Hopefully you read this. Love you shortcake.

I smiled at her text. I heard a car pull upland sure enough it was Melissa. She wrapped me in a hug. "Thank you. I've been crying nonstop." I said into her shoulder "It's just a heartbreak. You'll get over it. Because I know how strong you are.. Your my bestfriend sister cousin anything. You know I'll be there for you whenever. Now let's .gp I booked a room at the hotel." She helped me get my stuff and we went to the hotel. "The name is Franta." The lady handed us her keys. We went up to the room. "I brought movies." I slid into my bed and slightly cried eating my ice cream and watched the movie.

*A DAY LATER*

When we got home I walked into the door. I looked around and saw everyone. The thing that caught my ye was Trevor.... making out with a girl on my couch. I went up to him and slapped whom across the face. "GET OUT. JUST GET THE HELL OUT. YOU'VE ALREADY BROKE MY HEART. I JUST WANT YOU TO LEAVE AND TAKE WHOEVER THE SLUTBAG IS WITH YOU. YOU'RE THE REASON I RAN AWAY. YOU KNOW YOU SAW MY COMMENT ON THAT VIDEO. JUST GET OUT BEFORE I HAVE MY ASTHMA ATTACK." I was already wheezing. I grabbed my inhaler and breathed. Trevor and everyone was in shock I just burst out in tears. Trevor tried touching my back. "Don't. touch. me. get. out." I said between my teeth.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Okay that's it. Thanks Im not canceling. Sorry it's so aggressive. I was listening listening to scream writing and I felt like it needed some drama and such. Thanks. Vote. Comment. Share?! Idk. Love you! (: ♥

$T@¥ $€X¥