Chapter 2

I woke up to the sun shining in my face. I got out of my bed and took a shower to wake me up. Today my friend Tori wanted hang out with me. she was the same age as Melissa. I have older friends I guess? I always knew Tori had a crush on Connor . It was obvious.

I let the warm water sink into my skin. it felt good and right. if that makes sense. I heard my phone ringing. I hurried and got out and answered my phone it was Trevor. "Hello?" "Goodmorning Beautiful." "Hey babe. I can't talk long I'm in the shower." "Oh sorry. I just wanted to say Goodmorning I felt like a text would be cheesy." "Haha thanks." "Alright I let you take a shower miss you." "Okay miss you too babe." And with that Trevor hung up. I continued my shower contemplating things in my mind. I got out and brushed my teeth and put on a navy blue dress with straps. and a thin white belt. and some sandals. I just put my hair in a ponytail. and put on my makeup. I went downstairs. it was around noon. "Hey guys. I'm gonna hang out with tori today." I saw Connors face light up when I said that. he had a crush on her sssh.

I heard the doorbell ring and I answered it was Tori I let her in and her eyes lit up when she saw Connor. "Do you wanna hang out here or somewhere else? Wait I was thinking all 4 of us should go Earth Cafe ?" I asked all of them. "Sorry I have plans with Jc." Melissa said. "Hey I'm free. Maybe we can see if Trevor wants to come with us. I can pick him up. " "Yeah that be awesome Connor. I'll call him right now." I left Connor and Tori alone in the living room together. I picked up my White Iphone 5 and dialed Trevors number. It rang a couple times and he answered. "Hey babe.".... "I was wondering if you wanted to come to Earth Cafe with Tori Connor and I?" ..... "Okay well be there in a minute." ..... "Okay bye handsome." and with that I ended the call. I ran down the stairs almost tripping down the last 3. They laughed at me. "Alright he said give him 10 mins. Okay? So we'll wait here." I just sat there on instagram looking at pictures.Connor and Tori were just talking about random stuff. I don't really know. I think it was mainly cats? Weird. I got a text from Trevor saying he was ready. I got the two lovers out the door and Connor drove us to Trevors. I walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. Trevors mom answered "Hey Mrs. Moran. Is Trevor ready?" I stood in the doorframe waiting for an answer. "Honey you don't have to call me Mrs. Moran call me, Nicole. And yes he's on his way down come in." Nicole motioned me into the house. I don't know why but I've only known this kid for 3 days and were dating. plus his family is already like my family. I saw Trevor coming out of the kitchen with his emergenC drink. "Hey babe." Trevor came over giving me a hug and kiss on the cheek. "Hey cutie." I said winking to Trevor. We left hand in hand out the door. we sat in the back of Connors Black 2012 ford Escape. because we're losers. Connor put on some random radio station. but it was funny cause Trevor kept singing every song. He made me join in. "When your ready come and get it nanana When your r-eeeee-ady." Trevor and I sang loud in unison and busted out laughing. We arrived at Earth Cafe. We ate all our food. Connor got this Coffee with a cat made of whipped cream on it. Obviously he Instagramed it. "Hey I was thinking we should make a video for Youtube. Idk just like a surprise thing for the fans?" Trevor said. "YES." Connor said outloud. "What?" I asked blankly."Oh I got another follower on instagram." Trevor and I looked at each other and laughed. We went back to our house and we recorded a video and posted it. it was almost really late. "Hey instead of going home at like midnight you just wanna call your mom and you can spend the night?" I asked laying on my bed next to Trevor. "Yeah let me call her." Trevor pulled out his phone and dialed Nicoles number. "Hey mom. Is it okay if I spend the night at Ashtons? Connor asleep and I doubt you would pick me up right now it's kinda late.." I heard a couple quiet words by Nicole. "Okay love you goodnight." Trevor put his phone down. "She said yeah babe. haha. I don't have anything to wear." Trevor said playing with my hand. "I have one boy shorts? You can wear them." I got up and went to my dresser and pulled out one Nike basketball boy shorts I handed to him and he just changed right confront of me. "Trevor!!" I said shielding my eyes laughing. "You know you like it!!" Trevor jumped on my bed and started tickling me and kissing my cheeks "Trevor..... Stop....!!" I said inbetween laughs. "Umm no. not until you say one'Trevor is the sexist human alive!'" Trevor continued to tickle me. "Fine! Fine! Trevor Moran is the sexist human alive!" He finally let go of me and we just sat there stating at watch other. We both leaned in right about to kiss. I've been waiting for this moment... Our lips were almost touching.. until Tori walks into the room and sees us. Trevor and I both flush a bright red on our face. "What's up?" I asked laughing. "We'll obviously something with you too. I was just wondering if I could borrow some Pajamas?" Tori said awkwardly. I shot up and got Tori some clothes. "Thanks?" and she walked out. "Haha. that was hilarious." Trevor said laughing. "Ha ha ha." I hit him with my little heart pillow. My Short Haired Shih Zhu, Chewy, sat at the end of my bed. Trevor wrapped his arms around me and we just layed there. I hurried my head into his chest and closed my eyes. Damn he smelled good. I fell asleep just like that.

··············

I was awaken by Chew barking from downstairs. They must be messing with her. I looked over Nd Trevor was still sleeping I took a picture of him and posted it on Instagram and it shared on Facebook and twitter. the caption read :@trevormoran Aww look at my cutie sleeping.: I got up and went downstairs and made breakfast for everyone pancakes and BACON !! After I was done I ran upstairs and jumped on Trevor waking him up and I had our breakfast upstairs. "Uhh five more minutes mom." Trevor mumbled. "I have food." I saw Trevor shoot up. and asked for the food. "Goodmorning Prince Charming." I handed him the plate of food. "Thank you Princess." He kissed my cheek. I turned on the tv and put on Spongebob and we sat there and ate our food. I brought Trevor and our dishes down the stairs with me. "When do you have to go home?" I asked Trevor while I was in the kitchen. "I don't know." Trevor yelled out. "Wanna go to Starbucks?!" I heard Connor yell out yes. "I wasn't talking to you Connor. "Yeah sure." I put on a pair of white shorts and a loose tanktop that says California Babe. that was Orange. I straightened my hair and put on some makeup I grabbed my money and I put on my aqua Vans. Trevor and I walked out the door hand in hand and walked to Starbucks. "This time I'm paying." I said before Trevor could bring out his money we got to Starbucks and I ordered A Mocha Coconut Frappe and a chicken pinini. The lady gave me a weird stare. I was kinda scared so I just held Trevor hand while he ordered. We picked a table by the window and just talked about rMdom stuff. "That lady at the counter is staring at me. she's been staring at me..." I said kinda worried. Trevor turned his head and she smiled and waved at him. he just turned his head back towards me. "I wonder what her deal is." Trevor and I walked out of there we were kinda creeped out.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Okay guys. That's the end sorry it was kinda short I did it on my phone and I wanted it out today .. Please vote and get more reads? ♥ .. Oh btw. Who else thinks Sam and Mackenzie are so cute!! (: Ahaaa. well I'm going to try and update everyday!! Bye(:

Stay Sexy

xx Melissa